Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Holly & Hyacinth [Market, Shops and Spas]
Every Rose Has It's Thorns

9 Posts
1 Thread

Plotter: Friday's Fictions
Height: 5'8"

Dorothea would had to have been blind to not be able to read his body language.  She softened her expression and lowered her arms.  "My apologies, Father.  I seemed to have forgotten myself."  Dot smiled.  The Father Richards that stood before her now was different than the one before he left.  If a woman scowling made him afraid, then he was no threat to the Society.  Nor would he be a useful ally.  What happened to him while he was away?

"I believe I have just the thing, if you will excuse me a moment, Father," Dot tried to offer him a reassuring look before excusing herself to the back room.  She'd wait to report to the Society on Father Richards.  More intel would be needed.  They could allow him to run amok for awhile based on her impression just now.  Unless he was as good at acting as she... But truly, they should continue to focus their gaze on Father Kemble.  His hatred for their beloved town was no secret. 

Dorothea returned carrying a potted plant and set it on the counter near Father Richards.  The flowers themselves weren't very large but bursting in clusters.  White and violet rings ran around the flat petals of each flower, a clove-like scent could be detected.  "These are Dianthus.  The purple variety is specifically symbolic of selfishness.  Would this suffice?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Holly & Hyacinth - by Gabriel Richards - 02-14-2021, 01:32 PM
RE: Holly & Hyacinth - by Dorothea Goodman - 02-20-2021, 01:48 PM
RE: Holly & Hyacinth - by Gabriel Richards - 02-20-2021, 01:59 PM
RE: Holly & Hyacinth - by Dorothea Goodman - 02-20-2021, 02:59 PM
RE: Holly & Hyacinth - by Gabriel Richards - 02-20-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: Holly & Hyacinth - by Dorothea Goodman - 02-20-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Holly & Hyacinth - by Gabriel Richards - 02-20-2021, 04:04 PM
RE: Holly & Hyacinth - by Dorothea Goodman - 02-21-2021, 12:49 PM
RE: Holly & Hyacinth - by Gabriel Richards - 02-21-2021, 01:56 PM