Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Exploring the Town [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Tristan frowned sternly. "Don't try. Do it. It's important for your health. If you don't mean to take it, give it back and don't let it go to waste."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

He didn't much care for the idea of taking this medicine and in turn having to abstain from things he actually liked, but now he was irritated enough to take it out of spite. "Oh, please forgive me for saying one wrong word," he deadpanned. And then he realized that being rude was probably not the best idea right now. "...Sorry. I'll take it."

704 Posts
11 Threads

Tristan sighed and was about to apologise, when the other man already apologised. "I didn't mean to lecture you. Just take good care of yourself, that's all I mean."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Right. Okay," he nodded. And now that he was no longer as irritated, his spite-fueled plans were thrown out of the window. "I think I can do that." Absolutely not.

704 Posts
11 Threads

Tristan gave him a brief nod. "Good. Well, I'll be on my way. Remember, no alcohol." He picked up his bag.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

That was a rule that he was very much looking forward to breaking. "Right," Anthony said, stood up and limped to the door to open it for him. "well, thanks for the help. I hope you have a nice day, now."

704 Posts
11 Threads

"Thanks, you too." said Tristan, and he left, quite unaware of Anthony's strong intention to not follow his instructions.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony 'mhm'ed, very eager for him to leave. As soon as he was out, Anthony closed the door behind him, gathered himself for a quick moment, and then made a beeline to where he'd left his bottles. Fuck the medicine and fuck the doctor and fuck his liver, too.

704 Posts
11 Threads

A few days later, Tristan knocked on the door. Surely that guy's liver had to be a lot better now, thanks to his medicine, he reflected happily.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Oh God, was he back? Anthony was kind of getting tired of these constant visits now. Regardless, he opened the door and greeted him as per usual. "Come in," he said, and stepped back inside and away from the door.