Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Exploring the Town [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

"Hmm..." was the reply. He gently pressed in Anthony's side again.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

What an eloquent, thought-provoking reply that was. Anthony winced and frowned disapprovingly as he started poking around his sides, though he restrained himself from making any snappy comments.

704 Posts
11 Threads

"More painful, less painful than last time?" he asked, ignoring the look he got.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Neither." Hurt just about the same as it did the last time he did this. Anthony wasn't sure if that was a bad thing or not.

704 Posts
11 Threads

"Hmm..." he repeated. He gave Anthony a proper look. "Have you been drinking?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Huh? No," Anthony said. Well, he certainly hasn't been drinking today, at least... "you said I shouldn't drink."

704 Posts
11 Threads

"Alright, I meant no offence." He said, holding his hands up. Then he reached down into his bag and took out a small vial. "I have something to prevent inflammation of the liver, but it's dangerous with alcohol, that's why I asked."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I'm not offended," Anthony said. He wasn't nervous anymore. All the alcohol's probably already gone from his system by now, so nothing bad was gonna happen, right? "Oh. Well, alright then."

704 Posts
11 Threads

He handed Anthony the vial. "I want you to take a teaspoon of this, twice a day, with food. Make sure you don't miss a dose, or it might lose its effect altogether." He wasn't sure why he was giving this man free medicine. If he had come to his office and had been unable to pay, Tristan would probably have referred him on to the workhouse infirmary. Perhaps it was the knowledge that the guy probably wouldn't go if he did. Or the fact that he had already committed himself to healing this guy.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony took it, and held it awkwardly as he looked at him and listened to his instructions, nodding along to it. "Okay," he nodded. Maybe he was even going to follow the instructions this time. "I'll try and do that, then. Thank you."