Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Exploring the Town [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Tristan was doing a few house calls this morning, and this one was the last on his list. "Thank you," he said, and he entered and put down his bag. "How's your ankle healing?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony closed the door behind them. "Well, it's not getting worse," he laughed, and then waved it away with his hand and continued. "it's fine. Better than before, certainly."

704 Posts
11 Threads

"I'm glad to hear that," Tristan said. "How about your other injuries. Any pain?" He took his stethoscope from his bag.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony hummed quietly as he thought about it. "Well, bruises have finally formed, so that's that," he laughed awkwardly once again. He brushed some hair out of his face, and now that there was no more hair shadowing that side of the face and he was in better lighting in general, his black eye was much more obvious. "as for the other stuff? I don't know. Not really paying attention to it that much. Still hurts, though." He's mostly gotten used to it by now.

704 Posts
11 Threads

Tristan looked at him and frowned. "Not the first time, huh?... Okay, let me inspect that liver of yours. The bruises won't do permanent harm, though I doubt they're a treat."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony found himself a seat, and stretched his legs for a quick moment. "Right you are," he nodded, and then settled down. "go ahead, do what you will."

704 Posts
11 Threads

Tristan put the plugs in his ears. "Can you pull your shirt up, please?" he requested. "How's that area been? Any pain? Any digestive issues or back ache?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony obliged. "Haven't been paying real attention to it," he shrugged. "it certainly still hurts an awful lot. Less than before, but still. Back kind of hurts when I'm moving, as well. But that's all, I guess."

704 Posts
11 Threads

Tristan set the resonator against Anthony's stomach and listened, then moved it a little. The man's words had him worried. He removed the resonator. "How's your appetite been?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Uh, I don't know. Normal, I suppose. I don't really have much of an appetite usually, anyway," he explained, and shrugged with one shoulder.