Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Desperate Times, Desperate Measures [Market, Shops and Spas]

327 Posts
9 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'4"

Pippa continued to wring her hands a little here and there, but it didn't seem that it was nervousness that caused it to happen, merely doing it without putting thought into it. As he spoke, she listened intently, hanging onto his every word silently while gazing at his face, particularly at his lips, and she stored the information mentally. She followed his lead into the dining room, her eyes filled with intelligence that indicated he would be in good hands at some point with her. "I will learn quickly enough how to cook. I shall apologize ahead of time for any... bad foods I serve you as I learn. If I can learn six languages, I can learn to cook." She gave a determined nod and planted her hands upon her hips, letting her gaze move about to take in her surroundings. The young miss had confidence despite her seemingly meek nature... To be truthful, not meek at all, but quiet nevertheless.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Desperate Times, Desperate Measures - by Philippa Danes - 02-02-2021, 02:34 AM