Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Desperate Times, Desperate Measures [Market, Shops and Spas]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Tristan nodded. "Well, I'm glad." He stood there awkwardly and then waved his arm around. "Well, this is the drawing room. During winter, you'll need to lay a fire at dinner time on weekdays and in the mornings on the weekends, unless I'm out. Dusting once a day. You'll soon find out that soot will be your constant enemy. And clean the carpet in front of the fireplace every day. It gathers most. Your books will tell you how best to approach it. Air the room in the morning, all rooms, in fact. Thorough cleaning once a week." He began to lead her out onto the landing and into what was evidently a dining room. Again, it was wanting in decoration, and the wallpaper was a faded blue that begged for replacement. "This is the dining room. "I break fast at 7:30. Porridge and coffee are all I have, so that shouldn't be hard. Lunch at one, dinner at six. Apart from the table, you can stick to cleaning the room once a week, unless there are guests."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Desperate Times, Desperate Measures - by Tristan Wells - 02-01-2021, 03:47 PM