Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Desperate Times, Desperate Measures [Market, Shops and Spas]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Tristan watched her sit there as if she was hardly present. Then he turned his eyes down. It had all been too raw still, and he had misjudged the situation. He didn't know what to do now, whether to change the subject, or whether that would be disrespectful. But before he could decide, the young woman spoke. "Of course," he said quickly and he got up to put away the bread and butter. He gave her a brief look and was glad to see she was eating at least, even though her face seemed so frozen that it was unnatural.

When he had stored the food away and he saw she was finished, he said: "This way," and began to lead her up three flights of stairs. "The two floors in between are the main house, but I'll show you around later." He unlocked the door and opened it, stepping into a garret room. It had a relatively large surface, though the sloping walls made it seem smaller. The walls had been painted white. There was a window in the sloping roof, and if one leaned out of it, one might glimpse the shopping street below. The room had been furnished plainly: An iron-framed bed, a table and chair, wardrobe, and a shelf. The floor was made of wooden floorboards that creaked a little as Tristan walked across There was a small, oval carpet beside the bed.

Tristan turned back to Pippa. "If you find there's anything you need in your room, tell me. I'll... leave you to unpack."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Desperate Times, Desperate Measures - by Tristan Wells - 01-25-2021, 07:13 PM