Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] This Town Isn't What It Used to Be [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

744 Posts
16 Threads

"Yeah...." Right... that was what they had been doing. Before he went from feeling great to feeling confused. Bloody hell. The drink had turned him into a schoolboy. "Well, I guess they won't serve us anymore."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony laughed, until he realized that wasn't a joke and was serious. He bit his lip. "Oh. Yeah, I guess they won't. Damn shame, that is." Usually he would've already made his leave by now, but he liked it here and he did not trust his legs to actually stay under him.

744 Posts
16 Threads

"Aye, tis." he said, though some part of Tobias began to realize that might be a good thing. "Ye'll have a good hangover in t' mornin' though."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Oh. Anthony hadn't considered that. "Well, so will you!" He giggled, getting all up in Tobias' face for a moment before leaning away again. "Either way, that's a problem for future me."

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias was confused. "It's still you..." Being drunk was a great time to get philosophical.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony rolled his eyes, as if his logic were obvious and that Tobias was the fool for not understanding it. "Well, yeah. But future me is the one up in the morning with a hangover. Present me is sitting here and not worrying about it because he hasn't yet reached the point in time where he becomes future me." Duh.

744 Posts
16 Threads

"Oh..." he frowned because thinking was hard right now. "But... don't you want future you to suffer? I mean... do you? Don't..." wait... he was confused.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Well, future me is not present me, and I'm present me right now, so I don't care about what happens to future me." Can he make it any more obvious?

744 Posts
16 Threads

"Oh... I guess...." That kind of made sense.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Yes! You're getting it." Probably. Or maybe he actually wasn't getting it. Oh well, who cares! Anthony was about to drink again before he realised that he'd already finished his drink. Oh. Well.