Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] This Town Isn't What It Used to Be [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

744 Posts
16 Threads

"Aye," he let out a short laugh. "I mean it. I'll be fine. Just gotta sit down..." The inn came into view. "There we are."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"If you say so," Anthony said, and left it at that. He had barely even noticed that they were nearing their destination until he pointed it out. Anthony looked away, and as soon as he saw the inn, his face lit up. Finally, this shit can be over. He started walking a bit faster, though still careful as to not upset Tobias' condition.

744 Posts
16 Threads

"Why!" a barmaid cried out as they entered. "Mr. Appleton was it not? What happened? Can I fetch ye a doctor?"

"A whiskey will do." Tobias grunted. "And probably sum't to eat and drink for my friend here?" He looked at Anthony.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony had kind of expected something vaguely like this to happen, but it still surprised him. "Erm," he was very uncomfortable now. He had assumed that he would just be able to drop him off here and then fuck off, but it seems not. Would it be rude to decline the offer? Probably. Would it be rude to accept the offer? Probably, as well. "okay." He shrugged noncommitally.

744 Posts
16 Threads

"Help me to the table, will ye?" He nodded at a table in the corner.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony flinched. "Ah. Right. Of course," he said, wrapped his arm around him again, and started slowly and carefully leading him to the table.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias sighed once he was able to sit down. His head hurt. His eye socket seemed to throb. There was blood on his face and on his collar and waistcoat. He was a mess. But at least he was sitting and it was warm inside. "Thank you so much. I dread to think I'd still be lying in that alley if it weren't for ye."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

He wasn't sure whether he should also sit down or not, so he just kept standing up near the table. He looked around the inn, and then back at Tobias. Now that the lighting was better, he realized just how horrible he looked. "It's really no problem at all," he reassured, trying not to grimace. He looked back at Tobias. There was a very brief silence. "Okay, sorry, but can I just—" he didn't wait for permission before he leaned forward a bit and wiped some of the blood off his face.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias cringed when Anthony started wiping his face. "It's ok," he said.

Just then the barmaid returned, putting down a glass of whiskey and a basin with hot water and a cloth. "Right. Well, let me know if ye need a doctor... or t' constable." She turned to Anthony. "What can I get ye?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Sorry," he still apologized yet again. Anthony flinched noticably once more as the barmaid returned. He stayed quiet for a moment. "Um. I don't want anything," he decided. This entire situation had made him completely lose his appetite.