Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] This Town Isn't What It Used to Be [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias was a little surprised by the man's kindness. Perhaps he had misjudged him earlier. "Thank you..." He began to walk again, leaning on Anthony for support. "If ye... had left me, I might have frozen." He had to stop talking, for he needed to concentrate on walking.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony nodded. He started to walk again, trying to support him as best as he could, nevermind that it was quite difficult. "Well, isn't it nice, then, that I didn't." The sentence wasn't phrased as a question, but more like a statement.

744 Posts
16 Threads

"Aye..." said Tobias. He tried to shift weight away from the man onto his own legs. Though he was still hurting, his head began to be clearer. His legs were alright, other than really cold. He managed a few paces. And fell.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was a bit surprised, and very nervous, about him trying to walk on his own. And he darted forward at what was almost lightning-speed as soon as he fell. "Are you okay?" he started fretting, trying to help him get up again.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias put his arms out when he fell. He hurt a wrist and knee, and the skin on his cold hands burned from scraping the ground. Immediately, it seemed, the other man was beside him, trying to help him up. "Sorry..." he muttered as he let the other man help him up and he was forced to lean on him again. He was surprised the man still had strength left. He was short and slender, and Tobias, being used to hard farm labor, was muscular and probably pretty heavy for the other man.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Oh, Anthony did not have very much strength left at all, but it would be very impolite for him to just admit that, so he tried to carry on. It seemed that Tobias was mostly fine, so Anthony was a bit relieved, though still on edge. He took one of his hands and looked at the palm, to see if they were hurt in any way. Looked a bit scraped, but not too bad. "That looks like it hurts a bit. You should wash your hands soon. Are you okay?"

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias shifted his weight away again when Anthony took his hand, but he nearly fell, and so he was forced to lean back on the smaller man. "Aye, don't worry about it," he said, pulling his hand away. "But I'll clean it when I get to t' inn... thank you." He hadn't meant to be rude.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Yeah, that's what I meant," Anthony nodded. He was getting very tired very quickly, and was hoping that they'd reach the damn place fast. "okay, you can still walk, right? With support, I mean. Not alone." He had already realized that expecting the latterbeould omly lead to crushed expectations.

744 Posts
16 Threads

"Aye..." said Tobias. "We should soon be there anyway..." He couldn't wait to sit down at last.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Alright, that's good," Anthony said, and sighed just a little bit. He patted him on the back, and then started walking again, rather slowly. He looked up at Tobias to see if he was doing fine. "everything alright?" Yes, he knew that this was like the tenth time he was asking this, and the response had always been 'yes' the previous nine times, but what if this time it's 'no'?