Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The Definition of Madness [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

"Why?" Probably this guy was just messing with him, but Tristan had to be sure.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"Because..." Anthony gestured vaguely with his hands. He stayed quiet for a moment, trying to figure out what he should say. "...well, I was gonna do it either way! It's just that if I go to prison I'll do it quicker!"

704 Posts
11 Threads

"Why would you kill yourself?" Tristan asked, taking out his pencil and notepad.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was getting annoyed by the fact that the man was actually asking questions now, too. "Well, why wouldn't I?"

704 Posts
11 Threads

"Do you not want to live?" Tristan asked, flipping through the pages of his notebook.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Alright, this was getting pretty uncomfortable. "There's no point," he shrugged nonchalantly, trying to play it off as no big deal.

704 Posts
11 Threads

"Why is that?" he asked.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony tilted his head. He was not at all ready to disclose this kind of stuff with a complete stranger, but alright. Alright. "Well, there's noone in my life who cares about me. No friends or family. Nothing to really look forward to. Don't have any money to even, I don't know, buy myself something nice with. Everything's just kind of a loop of 'wake up, drink, sit around for the rest of the day, sleep, repeat'. Not very worthwhile." The overly casual tone of voice he had was definitely just there to make him seem less bothered by this all than he actually is.

704 Posts
11 Threads

Tristan looked at the man thoughtfully. Not insane, but definitely suffering from some kind of melancholia - if the man was truthful and not just messing with him. He made some notes. "What happened to your family?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was kind of surprised by the fact that he hadn't yet had a breakdown or anything. Usually, things don't go so well when he's discussing these sorts of things. "Mum's dead in the ground, don't know anything about my father. Never met him." He averted his gaze again, getting uncomfortable.