Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Opportunity makes a thief [Pavilion and Fairground]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Did he finally wear out this guy's patience? He hoped so. The silence was getting awfully boring. Too bad that what he was talking about was only a little bit less so. "Uh-uh, you're right. I single-handedly 'drive people into poverty'. Already driven a whole bunch of people into it, you know. All the poor people you see? Aaall my fault. I did it. I made them poor. It's a favorite pasttime of mine, actually."

61 Posts
0 Threads

How annoying could a person be? "You add to their troubles." He turned back to the doorway to look out. It was getting dark. Had the constable been murdered?
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Ah, yes. I cause so very many troubles for them, by.... trying to pickpocket someone like once every four months. There truly is nothing more depraved and evil than that. Might as well just send me straight to the noose, there's no turning back from those evils I've committed."

61 Posts
0 Threads

Charles took a deep breath. What a pain this guy was. But he realized there was no point in discussion. He folded his arms and continued to stare out.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Was there ever a man so boring as this one? "Why so quiet? You scared? Intimidated, perhaps?" Anthony laughed. "I can imagine that it's very easy to be intimidated by me, the evil and depraved man I am." He was getting a little bored of this all, but he wanted to continue for just a bit more.

61 Posts
0 Threads

Charles was certainly getting bored of it. "You're pathetic really." He said, knowing it would be better not to interact, but failing to resist.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Ouch. That wasn't very polite," Anthony frowned. He was well aware that he was pathetic, and couldn't care less about the insult. He just saw an opportunity to be annoying and took it. "You really should try being more polite, you know. Learn some manners and whatnot. It would do everyone some good."

61 Posts
0 Threads

"You're one to talk." Charles said, pretty annoyed. Right. He was done here. The constable was probably either distracted by something or dead - Charles heard that he was very disliked by a lot of the poorer folk. Either way, he wasn't going to waste any more time here. "You're free to go for now, but know that I will report the incident with a description of you," he said, without looking back, and he began to walk away.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony had, once again, resigned himself to another few hours of pointless waiting, so the news that he could leave was welcomed with open arms. "Well, isn't that just awful polite of you," he said with a smile, stood up and stretched. He watched ambivalently as the man began to walk away. "Cunt."

61 Posts
0 Threads

Charles stopped and looked back with disgust. This man was clearly entirely unsocialized and probably insane. He decided not to take the bait, however, and walked away.