Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Need to Breathe [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded, but reminded himself to keep it easy to read. "I will, don't worry. I could never forget you guys for a day. You are family to me." He smiled as he patted his arm. "I will write and I'll be back before you have a chance to miss me, you'll see."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben nodded. "Let me walk ye to the station."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and thanked him. "Can you hold Diane?" He held up the cat's little cage though she was clearly unhappy. He pulled his much heavier bag on his shoulder. "I don't want to shake her too much trying to walk with all of this. If not, it isn't a big deal."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben nodded and took the cage. "T' cat can stay with us, whie ye travel. It seems a bother to bring her, and we can give her t' scraps. I'm sure there's plenty of mice for her to catch anyway."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded as it would be so much easier. "Well, if you are sure. She loves mice and fish so I'm sure you'll keep her well fed just.. sometimes she likes to sneak out so make sure she is inside after dark. I will be heart broken if something happens to her because she was left out in the cold."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"We can keep her inside." Ben suggested. "Bram will be delighted." Though Bram would not be happy Elijah went without goodbye. But perhaps the fact that his father would not go to jail would soften the blow.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and glanced down as they walked. "Can you.. tell him I'm sorry. I know he'll be upset I left without telling him goodbye. But it is just temporary."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben nodded. "Aye, he'll get over it. But maybe address him in particular when ye write to us. He's very fond of ye."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Of course. I would never want any of your children to feel ignored, Ben. And I will make sure to write him something special. Maybe I'll bring him back a gift too. " He smiled as he was sure that would make it all better for Bram.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben nodded. "Thanks. He'll miss ye a lot." Not just Bram. Ben looked at the younger man. He did not realize how much he had come to rely on Elijah as of late.