Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A Sweet Surprise [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

194 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'6"

Lou grinned. "Perfect," he said sweetly, "to love." He gently clinked his glass against hers in the toast and resumed eating. It didn't take long for him to get lost in staring at her lovely face again. At one point, he decided he was done with his supper and stood up abruptly. Going around the table to Maddie, his gaze still on hers, he reached out and took the sides of her face in his hands. He leaned down and kissed her, slow and strong.

190 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'2"

Madeline was so happy as she sipped from the glass and stared into his eyes. It was so hard to focus on the food, no matter how delicious, as he was so handsome and she loved the way he looked at her. She was almost finished when he came to her side, staring at her so intently she couldn't help but blush. When he kissed her, she closed her eyes melting against him and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him down to where she sat to hold the kiss. "Mmm.. Lou.." her voice managed to come up. The food was already forgotten.

194 Posts
2 Threads

Lou pulled Maddie up to stand if she let him and started to sway with her in his arms almost-absentmindedly, still not breaking the kiss. When he did, it was only to pepper kisses over her face and down her neck as he held her to him. "Maddie, I love you," he murmured into her skin and his lips came up to find hers again.

190 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'2"

Maddie smiled as she swayed with him. She wanted to have music playing and dance with him again like they had that night they met. She kissed him softly and hugged tightly. "I love you too. I never felt even close to this for anyone before. You are everything to me."

194 Posts
2 Threads

Lou grinned and squeezed her gently. He kissed her again and realized he was tearing up a bit at her words. "Maddie, Maddie, Maddie..." He leaned his head onto her shoulder and kissed her neck for a moment, then leaned back. "Where do I start? You're the sun, the stars, the moon, everything I do is for you." He smiled. "I love you more than words can say." He kissed her again.