Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"But—" he was about to say something, but stopped himself, and just let out a small sound of defeat. "...okay." Was he going to get hanged for shouting at some guy? He didn't want to die. Especially not because of this.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley smiled as he seemed to give in. "You already thinking on how you will apologize?" He opened the door to the station and walked him to a cell that was already occupied. "Don't fight you two."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah looked up. "Oh for fuck's sake!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Yes." That couldn't be further from the truth, but if it meant that this guy would shut up, he was gonna say so. Anthony, albeit rather reluctantly, made his way to the cell. He looked at whoever was also in the cell, looked away, and then looked back a second time. He put his head in his hands and groaned. And he thought things couldn't get worse.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley tapped against the bars. "Quiet, I'm getting very tired of your voice" he said to Noah and sat down to write some things down before he could leave again.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"I thought you wanted me to talk!" Noah said, pretending to be hurt. "Stop giving me mixed signals!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was very displeased about being caught in the crossfire. Things can't get worse from here, at least. At least that was one good thing about this. "Yeah, you should shut up, Noah."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley sighed as he looked over his paperwork. "You are being difficult as I refuse to believe you are this stupid. If you want to talk about the case, then speak away. Otherwise shut up." He gestured blindly towards Anthony. "Or I'll put our drunk friend in charge of you while he's there."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah scoffed. "I'm not scared of him." He looked at Anthony and lifted his chin a little. "You don't get to tell me what to do."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony had the most shit-eating grin on his face once Wesley said that. "Yes, I do, and I'm telling you to shut the fuck up, you wanker."