Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"Okay..." Anthony was still kind of not sure what to think. But if this all ends with him getting out of here, then it's fine. "...and what happens if he decides I'm 'mentally unwell' or something?" He knew the answer to that. Why did he even ask?

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley grinned. "You don't go to court since you aren't well in mind. The papers you signed are tossed out. And you walk out of here. You are just then taken by that nice man to live in an asylum until they can cure you.'
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

It probably wasn't a good sign that he felt like he was about to cry just from hearing that. "Oh." He didn't want any of that to happen. "...Well, thankfully I'm doing fine mentally." No.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley nodded. "Then be happy. Free room and board and food. Just a little cramped." He laughed and stepped outside to return quickly.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Right." Anthony buried his head in his hands as soon as the man left, thinking that maybe he'll have enough time for another breakdown, but the man returned so quickly that he couldn't even get to that point. He was nervous. So his entire life is basically going to hang on one doctor's opinion of him? He didn't like that. "Why do you even think I need a 'professional' or whatever?" Can the man even give him a straight answer?

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley sat to continue some paperwork. "It is in my discretion that you don't seem quite right. I feel you are a danger to others or yourself, so I am going to have him look you over. If you are fine, than you have nothing to worry about."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

But he was still worried. Maybe that was a sign. "But I'm not dangerous." Anthony was still kind of trying to convince him to not get any doctors here, though it was quite clearly not working. He would really prefer anything over having his life in some random bastard's hands.

295 Posts
3 Threads

"How many people believe they are? And how many would admit it?" Wesley shook his head. "Just relax. A week isn't the end of the world."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

"When am I going to be released?" Noah cut in.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony frowned. 'Just relaxing' was so much more easier said than done. "It might as well be." And then Noah cut in, which made it almost impossible to relax. "Shut the fuck up!"