Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony sneered. "And I worry about yours." What a bastard. Didn't even answer his question.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley arched his brow and started to fill out a paper to get a mental profession from York to come look at him. "Guess what, I give you a promise. I'll get a professional to give you a mental evaluation. If he thinks you are harmless, I'll let you go. He should be here by the end of the week."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

"Fat chance," Noah scoffed.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony frowned. What the hell?! "So I'm just going to stay here until then?" Staying here in this miserable cell with these people he hates, until some doctor comes here and figures out whether or not he is insane. Okay. He isn't bitter or angry at all.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley shrugged. "Would you rather I get someone to take you there to the facility to be seen? I can't promise you'll make it home."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

He would not. Anthony was about to say something, but instead just stopped himself and stayed silent, not eager to get into any more arguments with this man. They'd no doubt end with more threats. Bastard.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley smiled and went to go deliver the letter. "I am sorry, truly..' He was not sorry in the slightest." But we have no one in town who could see you."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Wow. Noah was going to be really quiet so he didn't end up in Anthony's situation.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Fine." He would prefer seeing this professional or whoever more than he would prefer just straight-up being sent to an asylum, so it was fine. Fine. "....so if he decides that I'm not insane or whatever, then I get to go?"

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley nodded. "By then I will have all the information I can gather on your case. If you look guilty, by then I can have your court date set up so it wouldn't matter. "