10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah snorted and burst into laughter.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony raised his eyebrows. He was almost about to laugh, but resisted the urge. "That doesn't sound very official or whatever," he said. "and I'm not signing it, thanks." If this is the shit he's making him sign, then, well, that's......fine. It's not a murder confession or anything else that could get him killed, so it was fine. Even if it was mildly embarrassing.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

"Well I couldn't make you confess to something too extreme. It would be unlikely you commit every crime I need an answer to. Besides, this was just in fun." Wesley started to write again and handed over another paper and offered the pen. "This one isn't a confession, I promise."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah now watched with interest.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Somehow that made him trust Wesley more. Anthony chuckled only a bit awkwardly, and accepted the pen and paper. "Alright, I'll trust you on that," he decided, perhaps unwisely, and signed the paper without taking even one look at it.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley laughed and tsked rolling it up . "Now you are making official insulting statements against people you don't like. We are supposed to be apologizing." He put it in the lock box and smiled, having quite a fun time.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah had entirely forgotten his worries about Ben. "Wow... you're really dumb, Anthony..." he commented.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony frowned. Okay, maybe he shouldn't trust Wesley after all. "Shut up, Noah." He knew that he was dumb, he didn't need him to tell him that.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley chuckled and walked over. "I want to let you out, I really do. But he did name you as his attacker. I am going to do a little more investigating today. I might let you out if I find nothing. Might.."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Might?" So he was possibly going to be kept here even though he's literally done no wrong? That isn't right.