Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] See the Me Inside of Me [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah felt bad that he had bothered Ben but nodded as he sat down. He looked up at the man, "Please, Ben. I can do it. You need to rest when you can. You have to think about your health."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben gave him a grin. "It's makin' tea, Elijah. I've grown weaker, but not that weak." He put a cup of hot tea in front of the man. "Run out of milk, but there's sugar if ye like."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled embarrassed. "Sorry, I still worry too much. And thank you, this is fine. Would you like me to pick you up some milk or cream at the market?" He looked at his friend as he sipped the tea slowly.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Ye always worry too much." Ben said, but his voice was kind. He set his own cup on the table and sat down. "If ye like. But stay for a while, please. Perhaps we both spend too much time worryin' and too little time enjoyin' friendship and a nice cup of tea..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and smiled at Ben. "Thank you, I would like that. You are completely right." He nodded a little before sipping his tea. "I should slow down a little.." He started to think about how great of an idea that was.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben nodded. "I heard ye were tryin' to get some assistance?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded. "I have some people that seem like they want to. But I have to be careful, I don't want to give someone that kind of power and they use it against people. Sometimes you hear whispers about .. corruption in bigger places."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben wouldn't mind someone not as soft as Elijah. There was a lot of crime in town. He wouldn't mind someone stricter. Which was ironic, because if Elijah would actually do his job well, Ben would probably be in prison.

"Aye, but there's so much crime in town - even if most of it is petty - it wouldn't hurt to have some help."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded. "I am .. considering.. bringing a friend from York. I'll write him and see if he can come. He can help me pick someone new and train them as well. It would be nice to not have to do everything on my own." If his friend could come, that would make things better. But he had just thought about it and hadn't even written the guy yet, so only time would tell.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben looked pleasantly surprised. "Well, that sounds like a good idea. You'd probably feel better if ye would have some more time for other things."