Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Left with Just Stardust [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Kitty actually did use her for support a little, but mostly was fine with walking. She gestured with her cane towards the town. "To town of course. We need a doctor for my babyyy.." It was perhaps a little over dramatic, but she was having such a fun time. She flashed a devious grin as they walked away out of sight of her neighbors. "Let's find out where they take bodies in this town. I think it'll fit ya pretty darn well. At least ta try."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne just walked silently. She was rather overwhelmed. This was kind of like lying, and Anne barely ever lied. Nor was she disobedient. It all felt rather surreal. The reached the center of the town. "Would you like me to actually take ye to a doctor?" she asked.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty rose her brow and smiled huge. "Why? I just left mine when I ran into ya, silly. I'm quite alright, just a bit..ah.. tirin ta walk with practically a watermelon strapped ta me. Now let's see.."She looked around and started to find someone they could ask for the funeral home.

629 Posts
22 Threads

"Right..." She looked around awkwardly. "Did... you have a specific place in mind?"
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty frowned in thought. "Well, I don't know where one is." Finally someone pointed them to one in town. It was a bit of an odd one but it seemed to do pretty good business though the guy who owned the place was weird.

"Are ya ready to do this?" She grinned huge and knocked on the door. "Ya might be steppin into a whole new part of your life!"

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne was about to prepare herself mentally, when the woman already knocked and she panicked. She was used to doing the same thing every day and to having her father tell her what to do. To do something completely different was terrifying. But she took a deep breath. She had to do it, for Alice.

50 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: he him
Height: 5'2"

Before Kitty could do anything to give her friend encouragement, a man opened the door. He was rather short and looked from one to the other. The elder man clasped his hands together as he smiled compassionately. "Ah, it's a beautiful day. Such a day does not fit the tragedy you must be facing. Please come in and we can discuss whatever you feel like speaking about."

Finally the redhaired woman spoke up. "Ah.. it's not about needing your services. It's my friend, she needs yer help? She wants a job so she'd like ta learn yer business."

The man rose his brow and peered at the woman then leaned in close to look at Anne's face. "Are you willing to walk the path that helps guide people to their peaceful slumber and awaken to the great beyond?"

629 Posts
22 Threads

The man was short, but Anne felt intimidated all the same. She took a small step back. The man's words confused her and added to her discomfort. Nevertheless she spoke: "Yes ser... if... its not inconvenient..." She was suddenly very aware of how obviously she was a fishing girl with her checked shawl, torn clothes, and thick accent. She had always been told other people would never hire 'her lot'.

50 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: he him
Height: 5'2"

The man brightened. "Wonderful! Come in, come in." He waved them to follow him inside and closed the door behind them. "I am Mister Anderson but call me Gus. It is wonderful to meet you both. I could always teach someone how to help people pass in respect and dignity." He smiled at them then at Anne. "It will not be easy, but we will go slow.. Miss..."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne was surprised that it was so easy. She followed the man in, still rather daunted, and staying close to Kitty. "Ward, ser... Gus..." Awkward. "But please call me Anne. I can work hard, ser."