Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Left with Just Stardust [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Kitty tilted her head. "Mind what? I suppose when the kids are born I'll haveta keep the guns outta their reach since they won't know no better. But other than that I don't know what he could mind.'

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne was confused. They were certainly a strange couple. She had finished mopping and returned to washing. "Have ye ever... shot a person with it?"
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

"Only a couple of times. You'd be surprised how often ya can just shoot in the air and it makes em run. But I ain't never killed a man with it. I ain't their judge nor executioner. I ain't the law either. I like using my guns ta entertain more'n anythin."

629 Posts
22 Threads

"I suppose it's nice when men are afraid of ye..." She said quietly, and then blushed because she realised that sounded horrible.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty grinned huge. "Whether it's passion or fear, men can get the two confused and be thrilled all the same. And ain't nothin wrong with scarin a man if he's up to no good."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne felt thrilled and embarrassed at her own excitement at the same time. She couldn't help a little sparkle in her eyes. "Don't your parents mind?"
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty shook her head. "My mother sent me away to live in the states when I was little but I think she always been a lil proud of me for all I've done on my own. My dad.. 's dead and good riddance. Let him spend eternity in hell where he belongs." She huffed but then smiled at her. "But what about you? I been yakkin all this time and don't know a thing."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne was rather shocked by the statement about her father. Anne couldn't imagine wishing anyone to hell, not even people who had been mean to her or her family. But she was well aware she was the odd one out. "Oh... I don't know how to shoot, and I ain't never traveled. Other than on t' moors." And nearly died. "I'm not as interesting," she said, suddenly very aware of herself.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty Calamity laughed and shook her head. "So what if ya haven't done those sorta things. You're still young and maybe you're happy here. I coulda died so many times in my life, its amazin I made it so far with just a broken back. Come on, tell me about what you like to do or want to do. This ain't a competition, I want ta know about ya." She tilted her head and smiled. "I already know yer a kind girl who helped out a stranger in need, so that's somethin, right?"

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne blushed at that, but was pleased all the same. "I'm... a fisherman's daughter..." she started. "And I have a lot of siblings..." She struggled finding anything to say, because as Anne thought of who she was - something she wasn't used to being asked - she realized she was rather boring.