Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Left with Just Stardust [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Kitty chuckled and nodded. "He's the best, better'n I deserve honestly! Between you and me I don't think I got a motherly bone in my body, but I'm gonna work my hardest for him. You'll understand one day when yer in love, if ya aren't already!"

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne pulled a face. "I'm gonna stay away from men for as long as I can, no disrespect to your man," she said, rubbing a shirt against the wash board. "The ones that are young are irresponsible, and that ones that are older are... old."
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty laughed loudly. "I've traveled all over the great United States and met many men and many types of men. Don't let them fool ya, they are all more alike than you'd think. If a guy is kind as a young man he'll be kind when he's old. Just takes a bit maturing for them to learn and realize how to not mess up sometimes. But having a natural like Uriel is rare, ta be sure."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne looked at her with admiration. "You've traveled?" Indeed, her accent sounded very different, but people spoke differently all across the island, Anne knew. She hadn't realized the woman was from abroad.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty rose her brow then looked very proud. "I'm American! Well.. I mean, I was born here in England but I spent almost all my life across the big blue sea. I don't even recall anything about my time here. Roughly thirty years in the States where I was the biggest thing since sliced bread on the wild west show circuit. Had fans from east ta west and even all sorts of post cards and trinkets and knickknacks about me made. Famous as can be! " She sighed heavily and grinned. "I only wish it hadn't ended but I guess all good things do, don't they? At least I'm followin my new path and findin a new kinda happiness here.'

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne looked delighted. "Really? I saw an announcement of a wild west show in Scarborough the other day. Do you still perform?" Anne had never had the chance to see such a thing, but she had seen postcards, and someone had dressed like a cowboy and shot an apple off someone's head at a fair in Whitby once.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty smiled and looked away in embarrassment. "No, I haven't performed since my horse threw me. I really injured my back so I can't ride a horse ever again. Though I suppose I could still shoot if you ever wanna see that. I sort of should get permission before because people might panic if they see a girl firin all wild like." She pulled out one of her mother-of-pearl pistols and showed it to the girl. "Not that I don't keep them by my side. They can be a girl's best friend if she got a good head and knows when to use it.'

629 Posts
22 Threads

"I'm s-," she began, but she jumped back when Kitty pulled out a pistol. Her foot hit a bucket on the floor, the water spilling over. "Ye mustn't carry that, miss!" she gasped.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty blinked and laughed twirling it around her finger before putting it back at her hip. "Don't be scared. I learned ta shoot when I was younger than you! I'm perfectly safe, ain't shot myself in the foot in years!"

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne still looked uncomfortable. But she focused on mopping up the water. It seemed strange to her, a woman shooting and traveling. "Doesn't Mr. Meijer mind?"