Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Left with Just Stardust [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Kitty removed her hat again to fan herself in the warm room. "Oh no, I'm the one intrudin'. You are just doin yer work. Don't worry about me none. I'm grateful for your compassion." She leaned against the wall to rest and smiled. "Ah, it's been a little difficult but I suppose it's my fault. I been actin' a little off by people's standards."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

"Please have a seat," Anne offered, and she took some of the boiled water from the stove and added tea. "Aye, I suppose people can be awfully judgmental.: She handed the cup to the woman. "I'm afraid we've run out of milk, but would ye like sugar.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty happily took the seat. "Ah, you'd be quite right. They are so judgemental, and I don't quite see what my dealins with a man I am living with has anything to do with them. I ain't even using him for money, I got my own fortune to take care of myself." She shook her head. "Please, I am happy to have my tea plain. You don't need to fret over me none."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne nodded. She believed the woman was committing a sin, living the way she did, but she didn't say it, and went back to washing. "Tis a very good thing of Mr. Meijer to feed those bairns."
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty sipped the tea and smiled. "Oh you don't know the half of it. He is the sweetest man I ever did meet. I don't know how since from the way he speaks of his family, he's the odd one. A sweet rose growin in a nest of thorny weeds if ya ask me."

629 Posts
22 Threads

"M-my sister works for another Mr. Meijer..." Anne said. She wanted to know if they were related, but dared not ask.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty seemed in thought. "Maybe its his big brother. I met the guy, cuddly as a cactus, that one." She giggled as she sipped her tea. "I feel sorry for yer sister havin ta deal with him if it is him."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne wanted to say that Rose had said he was not very nice, but she figured that'd be rude. "I'm glad Mr. Uriel Meijer is different. Even Bram seems to enjoy school more, as much as he ever will enjoy school. So he seems to do a good job at makin' t' children feel at ease."
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty nodded and looked delighted to speak about her fiance. "Oh, he is. My fellow loves children dearly and wants them to learn. I'm so proud and know he'll really help all the little ones really shine, he has such a gift.'

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne went back to work, but was grateful to have someone to talk to. "I'm glad for ye, miss, to have found such a good man. I'm sure yer own will be in good hands."