Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Too Dreadful a Practice for This Open Air [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony frowned. Why wasn't she taking him seriously. "I'll have you know that I've escaped from a whorehouse a lot of times," he retorted. Granted, there were no dogs or no small army and his hands absolutely weren't tied and it was in a very different circumstance, probably, but that didn't matter! He didn't even realize the connotations that saying that could've had. "any– anyways, that doesn't matter! What matters is that we're both here, not in a brothel or whatever, and you're still pathetic!"
Alpha Vidal
A smirk curved up Alpha's lips. "If I'm pathetic, you are too, and I'm surprised we're still here, having this conversation." His remark about running from whorehouses before amused her and she was able to suppress her temper for the time being in order to get this over with. "Which is why I will now take my leave." She emphasized this because of her initial failed attempt at leaving the alley, and she backed away, tucking her dagger in her belt but keeping one hand on its hilt just in case. Drawing her coat around her, she stepped into the glare of a streetlight behind her and had to blink to clear spots from her vision. The alley was still shadows, and she could barely see the stranger still there.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Well, at least I'm not as pathetic as you!" Anthony defended his pride, and quite poorly. He frowned as she just...walked away, like that. "You're a coward for just running away! Have fun going to jail once I'll report you!" He wasn't going to do that, but he just wanted to piss her off for one last time.
Alpha Vidal
Alpha gritted her teeth at his taunts. Might as well leave him with a little going-away 'gift'. She knelt as if to tie the lace on her shoe, but in a matter of seconds, she stood up, her second, slightly-flimsier dagger (which hold no sentimental value like her mother's did) in her hand. Taking careful aim, she threw it with pin-point accuracy. If she ever got to play darts, well, she'd be a pro- unfortunately, that wasn't much of an option living on the streets. The blade didn't touch the stranger but flew rather close to his cheek, pinning itself into the plaster of the crumbling brick wall beside him. If it took off a hair or two, Alpha wouldn't be that surprised. One of her better throws, she congratulated herself, and gave no further attention to the stranger, turning to go. In, say, fifteen minutes, when the stranger was likely to have left, she determined to return to the alley and reclaim the second blade if it was still there. With a sigh, she stepped out of the streetlight and headed down the street, pulling the brim of her cap lower over her eyes.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony wasn't pleased by her silence, but he figured that it didn't matter, anymore. He watched with fading interest as she knelt down, and that was basically the point at which he stopped giving a shit. Or, well, it would have been that. It all happened way too quickly for him to comprehend it, but when he finally saw something blade-like that was very close to his face in his peripheral vision, he knew exactly what had happened. Anthony stood still for quite some time in just sheer surprise and shock, and the knowledge that if he had even moved his head a couple of inches, he'd be dead by now, didn't help.

After a few minutes, he finally managed to get his shit together and take his leave. ...He did also take the dagger with him. A very minor form of vengeance, but vengeance nonetheless.