Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The Nightmare [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

"And ye are distracting," she mumbled. "Pleasantly so," she added a moment later whilst wrapping her arms around his middle. It felt nice just to be held, she thought as they sat together, tangled up with each other all sweet like and stuff. Her lips would find his again and she would give him a sweet kiss that showed some vulnerability too. Her mouth was soft and pliant against his for a long moment before she pulled away, resting her forehead against his. "Ye are wonderful too, Frederic."
Frederic Mulvahil
Frederic felt his breath stolen little by little by that kiss, and he sensed a passion growing in him that he quickly quelled. This was a sweet moment, and it needn't be anything more, he thought. He kissed Karen's forehead when she said he was wonderful as well, then leaned his own forehead back against hers, smiling. "Distracting, hmm?" His smile grew teasing. "How much so?" What he meant was how much did she think about him- he hoped it was just as much, if not more, as he thought about her.

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Oh, I find meself lookin' at the clock and thinking of ye all the time while telling the time," she giggled at her own little funny that she had just made. And then her face grew serious, "And sometimes I think about ye when I am alone. Even then, ye chase the loneliness away. I think of ye when I am about to sleep, wishing that sometimes ye were next to me... and perhaps then I could sleep a full night of sleep again."
Frederic Mulvahil
Frederic smiled, warmed by the idea she really did think of him a lot, but then frowned when she mentioned she hadn't been sleeping well. "If that's what you wish-" He blushed. "-then I will gladly lay beside you." He kissed her slowly, sweetly, and leaned back after a moment to look into her captivating eyes.

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Aye... but soon." The part about her brother needing talked to first was left unsaid since it was discussed already and she didn't really wish to bring her brother back into the discussion again. She looked into his eyes and gave a smile. "Ye're such a dear, sweet man and ye have a good son too. I honestly feel joy at the thought of being by yer side and helping ye with Clover just like ye wish ta help with my babes."
Frederic Mulvahil
Frederic's smile beamed across his face. "Clover thinks highly of you," he said honestly, rubbing her shoulder in a sweet gesture, "he will be over the moon when he hears the news." Indeed, the boy would be quite glad- although Clover had stopped bugging his father about it recently, he'd always wanted siblings, Frederic knew, and the idea of growing up (as Fred hoped would be the case) with two other children in the home would be a splendid announcement to him.

536 Posts
15 Threads

She nuzzled her face back into his neck and tightened her arms around him. Goodness, but she lucked out with a good man. Her eyes closed and she gave a sigh, "I am glad, then. I just hope I do right by all the children. And by ye." She smiled and pulled back her face to gaze at him. "I am glad ye're here, do ye know that?" And she meant it.
Frederic Mulvahil
Frederic smiled softly. He'd been worried about moving too quickly with Karen, but in the last hour, he'd grown to realize her acceptance and want of him, and he was unimaginably relieved about it. "Yes, I know." He leaned in and kissed her for a long moment, then leaned back. "I'd rather hope so," he joked, "for why else would you curl up in my arms like this?" He nuzzled his face into her hair, chuckling, then kissed her head and muttered, "You are one of the best things that has ever come into my life, Karen," he said, much more serious now, "and I appreciate and adore you more than I can say."

536 Posts
15 Threads

Her cheeks went red at his admission to her. She wasn't sure yet how strong her feelings were for Fred but she knew they were strengthening every day, especially on days he could see her. "Ye are a kind man, Fred. I am glad we met. I adore ye too," she added. Her mouth curved up in a soft smile and she kissed him in return for the kiss he had given her. When she pulled away, it was with obvious reluctance. She moved to the bassinets and looked down at her children who were both awake.
Frederic Mulvahil
Frederic hesitated when Karen stood to look after her Niamh and Harold Jr. He didn't want to leave, but he felt like maybe it was time he did. He got up and walked over to stand about two feet behind her. "Can I help with anything?" he asked softly, nervous that she would think poorly of his offer. Perhaps it was too soon for her to trust him with her children yet. He knew he'd trust her with Clover any day, but babies were a different matter. He clasped his hands behind his back and waited nervously for an answer.