Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The Cavemen [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

And then it clicked. "You don't...?" He turned bright red, though that might not be visible in the dark cave. "I told you I was praying my rosary!" he said in a high pitched voice. He was embarrassed. Humiliated. Absolutely scandalized.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Judging by the guy's reaction, Anthony felt that him actually praying was pretty likely. But this was justĀ so funny that he didn't want to believe that. "Yeah, I'm 'praying my rosary' right now as well," he said, holding back laughter, and then mimicked giving a blowjob. Mostly to just get a reaction out of this guy.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

That might not result in the exact response Anthony was aiming at. Gabriel looked absolutely disgusted at that gesture, and he was scandalized. But also... He got up and walked back to the opening of the cave.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was disappointed in the lackluster reaction. He watched in mild confusion as the guy just....got up and walked to the entrance. "Need to take a breakĀ from all these scandalous actions? Have fun, then," he shrugged.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel turned with a glare. "I did none of that!" he said. Ok, he might have an occasional guilt-ridden wank, but he was ashamed enough of it in private. If only Anthony knew Gabriel's thoughts at such moments.

He might stab him more than a little.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Sure, yeah, whatever. I don't actually care about what you do," Anthony raised his hands for calm. Quite ironic, as he was the one provoking him in the first place. "just...do it away from me. Not right in front of me."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"Well maybe you should keep your disgusting fantasies to yourself!" Gabriel shouted. He was angry right now. And he never got angry.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"My....disgusting fantasies. What?" The last thing he wanted to do was fantasize about this guy. Anthony didn't really understand why he was getting this mad about this.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"I didn't do anything, and yet you thought of all that dirty stuff!" he said, quite heated.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Don't flatter yourself. You're seriously not my type," Anthony laughed. What an overreaction.