Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Using a Ladle on a Sinking Ship [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded and smiled weakly as he pulled back so that Anthony didn't feel trapped. "Thank you. I will remember that." He looked truly happier than he had been the last week perhaps. Had it been that long? He wasn't sure but a large burden had been lifted. "Thank you again for coming and talking. I.. I am so glad this happened.'
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony, also, felt...genuinely happy. This was one of the biggest weights on his shoulders, and it had finally been lifted away. As soon as Elijah pulled away, Anthony himself just kind of nervously cuddled up to him. "I'm pretty glad about it too," he said. "it's...nice. To be able to go back to 'normal.' Well– not really, but..you get what I mean."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Feeling the man move towards him to cuddle made Elijah smile more. He took the man into his arms and brushed his fingers over his. "I have a feeling we will never be 'normal'." He chuckled quietly and closed his eyes, resting his head against his. "I will admit something. You don't need to be nervous about touching me. Even if we are having a difficult time. I like just having your hand on mine, or a little hug. It helps remind me how you care about me and I guess having been so alone in my life, I crave this little physical attention. I hope it doesn't seem silly to you." He smiled more and took Anthony's hand in his.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony grinned like a fool at all the affection. "It's not silly or anything," he said, before moving awkwardly to just sort of sit on Elijah's lap just to be able to look him in the face. "I like it a lot, too. ...And have also been totally starved of it for a long time. So I totally get it, yeah?" It was good to know that he didn't have to feel awkward about touching his hand when they're not exactly friendly with eachother, though.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and smiled up at Anthony. He took his hand in his own and rest it on his cheek as he looked up at him. "I'm glad we both understand this. I do love holding you.." He admitted softly and wrapped his free arm around his waste to hold Anthony there as he stared up into his eyes. "I could just sit like this all day." His smile grew as he looked up at him.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony enjoyed the attention so much. He grinned bashfully at all the eye contact and affection in general, almost certain that his face was very red right now. "I mean, I wouldn't have anything against it," he said. Anthony took a moment to move a bit and pull himself closer to Elijah, so that he wouldn't fall or anything stupid like that, and also because he liked being close to him.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and smiled as he held him close so that Anthony could be comfortable against him. "Perhaps I can get some free time soon and we could spend a while just like this. I miss holding you." He spoke softly and rest his head against him and closed his eyes. It was a welcoming feeling that he had longed for more than he realized.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was very comfortable, so that worked out well. "I miss being held," he laughed softly. "I mean, I would be the last person to argue against you taking some time off so that we can stay in."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

A little chuckle escaped as he listened and nodded in return. "If you ever want to be held, just throw yourself into my arms. As hard as things are, I don't think I'd ever refuse to hold you." His smile only grew as he nuzzled into the other and relaxed on the sofa with the man in his arms and closed his eyes, finally able to truly relax. "Then I will find some time. I want us to have some nice alone time where we can truly just enjoy things."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I'll keep that in mind, then." ...Anthony began to wonder whether Elijah could just. Pick him up and carry him. It was a nice thought, even if he was too shy to ask him about it. "Whenever that is, I hope it'll be soon, then," he grinned.