Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The Wedding [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded as he waved goodbye and then headed home with Bram. He had a lot on his mind and wondered what to do to settle his worries first. He looked down at the boy, "want to write a letter to your sister sometime soon? I can help you."

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram looked up, nodded, and then his lip began to tremble again, and he walked closer to Elijah. "Can I not come live with you?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah stared at him and dropped to his knee to look at him. "Bram.. You are a wonderful kid, but you do have a good family. They don't show it but they do love you and would be sad if you came to move in with me.' He hugged him. "I am always happy to have you over and help, but I can't take you from Ben. You will understand one day, and I'm sure things will seem better in time."

391 Posts
5 Threads

"But soon Anne and Will are going to leave or die too, and I don't want to be sad again," Bram said, hugging the constable.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked surprised and hugged the poor boy. "Do not think that will happen! Look how old your father is, and your sister Maggie moved away but you see her plenty and can visit her any time you like. When you grow up, things do change but it doesn't necessarily mean for the worse. One day you'll grow up too and you might want to move into your own home. It'll be alright, just be nice to them and spend time when them when you can, alright?"

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram nodded, but he was still confused and emotional. "But what if he forces Anne to marry someone far away too? Who will wash my clothes?"

Priorities.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned slightly and shook his head. 'Your father only did that because of the baby. I think Anne might be more careful to not find herself in the same situation since she knows what will happen. And I'm sure someone will help you with your clothes if she stopped."

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram nodded sheepishly. "And will you stay here?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked at him confused. "This is my home. Where would I go?"

391 Posts
5 Threads

"Away as well...?" the boy said, pouting.