Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The Wedding [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Eiijah shook his head about to reply when Ben rose. He gasped and gently pushed him back. "I said I feel like family, let me act like it. And no, you don't get up. You need to rest! You just collapsed. I want you to take it easy. Constable's orders." He smiled weakly.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben sighed, but sat back down. "Thanks Elijah." he muttered.

Bram entered the cottage sheepishly.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded then looked to Bram. "If you like, you can stay with me for a few days..' he told the boy as he was helping clean up the place. "Would you like that?"

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram looked at his father, then at Will, and then back at Elijah and he nodded. Will glared.

"Bram," said Ben. "Come here, lad." Bram walked over sheepishly, and Ben set him on the bed next to him. "I'm sorry I was impatient with ye, earlier, son. I should 'ave explained things to ye."

Bram looked miserable, made himself small, and then leaned against his father for comfort, and Ben wrapped his arms around him.

Will glared harder.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah blinked and cleared his throat a little, though he didn't want to put too much attention for Ben on how Will was feeling left out. "Will, would you like to stay at my home as well?"

70 Posts
0 Threads

Sometimes Will really hated his little brother. He caused trouble and never listened and yet he got all the attention. He looked up at Elijah. "I'm needed here," he stated in his maturest tone.

"Aye," said Ben. "I need Will on the boat, and surely Anne will need some help with t' chores now that Alice is gone."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked unhappy but nodded. "Let me do something for Will soon though. I think he deserves a day to relax too. He has worked very hard recently."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"Aye he has," said Ben. Will turned a little red, but seemed satisfied and continued cleaning.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah tilted his head towards the oldest son. "Will, what would you like to do for a day? "

70 Posts
0 Threads

Will looked down. "I don't really need owt," he said, shyly.

"Can I have it instead?" Bram put in.

"Shut up!"

"Boys!" Ben cut in.