Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Looking for a job [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny chuckled softly but tried to stifle it. "Out of the mouths of babes. You have quite a vocabulary, and I don't want to hear it again. So I suggest we just toss him out and if I see this kid again I'll tie him up and leave him on the beach for high tide." It was a joke, mostly.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James rubbed his ear and glared at Rose. "But I can work, ser... I can work harder than, Rose! You could fire her an hire me instead!"

Rose glared back. "Benny's proposal doesn't sound bad."
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

Zechariah watched Mr. Benjamin with a glitter in his eye. He had not expected much in hiring a literal break-and-enter, but he had fast exceeded every low expectation - and more!

But then Rose backed his proposal, and Zechariah was suddenly forced to remember he had morals. Shame.

"Above the coastline," Zechariah decided instead, for the line between justice and vengeance was a sandy one.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny looked delighted that they agreed. He lifted the boy by his arms. "I could tie him up and sneak him onto a train and let them take him away. Either way would work lovely..."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"You could drop him off at the work house," said Rose. "He'd be better off there than at home and he'd be of some use." She glared at James at that last bit.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James began to realize that all of this was not quite working out as well as he had hoped. He made a V sign with the thumb turned in to all of them.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Oh! the possibilities his help came up with! Mr. Benjamin's was delightful in the likelihood of never seeing the scamp again, and yet Rose's straightforward and easy enough to execute!

Oh. A crude sign - clearly a lesson needed be taught!

"Tie his hands - and those fingers. Let me fetch the train fare."

Zechariah rose and headed to his office, leaving the boy at the mercy of his hired hands for the moment...

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny grinned and grabbed the boy to keep him from escaping or causing more trouble. "Get some sort of chord to tie him up." He said to Rose. His eyes drifted down to the trouble maker and he laughed. "Consider this your next big adventure. If you truly are clever, you'll find a way to escape."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"W-we can't do that. He's only a child..." Rose suddenly objected, when she realized that Benny and her employer were actually fine with putting a child on a train to a strange city.

James meanwhile tried to kick Benny.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

That kid was a Ward bastard, right? But God if his only dealing with Simon had been a train ticket.

Zechariah cringed, remembering the last argument he had had with Chris while he was still alive. He cleared his throat, and then went back to trying to remember the damned safe number. Three..? Eight..? Fuck.