Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Talking it out [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"Aye, I don't know what's wisdom there. Whether it might not be better to keep distance first to force her to settle into her new life, rather than being reminded of home all the time... But that's a concern for later. Let's first hopse she accepts..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded. "Just remind her that you aren't far, and I do recommend having something there just once a week or so? It would help her not feel so alone."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben nodded. "We'll make sure she has a way to communicate, anyway." Ben reached out and gently placed a hand on Elijah's shoulder. "Thanks for caring."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and smiled. "Hopefully she will visit a few times a year so that we all get to see her together."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Aye I'm sure they will. I'll want to se my grandchild." And hopefully it would be easy to forget it was Noah's. Eww.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and smiled. "It would be nice for them to let you spend some time seeing the child. Perhaps they could make space to let the entire family even visit once or twice."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben nodded. "Well, let's not plan too far ahead. Alice will have to decide. And I hope Tobias wont change his mind." And that Noah would conveniently stay out of their lives.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and sipped his tea. "I just hope.. whatever happens... works out well for her.'
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben nodded. He sipped his tea. "I hope you've been well?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Well as ever I suppose.. How has your health been?" Elijah said softly, the words Rose said still echoing in his head.