Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Alcoholic

100 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"

The bartender looked desperately at Elijah.

"H-hey! Free drinks on us tonight, Constable! And your cousin, too!"

For a brief moment, Anita smiled down at her generous son and took a sip before remembering why she was angry in the first place.

"Not my business!" she scoffed, and wow did she have a loud voice when she was less dehydrated. "Someone BRUISES UP my baby boy, sends him to drink it off, and it's not my BUSINESS?"

Meanwhile, the bartender was desperately mouthing "please don't go" over and over.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

The Constable Crane winced as suddenly he had attention and couldn't just leave. He smiled weakly at the bartender, "T-thanks.." he hung his head in his head and knew now it would look terrible if he just left. He leaned towards Anthony to whisper into his ear. "If.. you want to go home, you can any time. I don't want to force you to stay. I can't go now though." He ordered another drink for himself and looked at Anthony to see if he'd order another. Then he turned in his seat towards Anita.

"Calm down. Doctor's already seen him, he'll be fine. "
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

"I'm not your baby boy. Now sod off!" Noah shouted at his mother and he got up to leave. Maybe he really should consider marrying Alice and moving in with that ass, Mr.. Ward. Even living with the man who had beaten and humiliated him didn't seem as bad as living with his own parents.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony just looked anywhere but at the others. He wasn't about to just leave Elijah here, and to be very honest, he probably couldn't even make his way home alone in this state. Anthony didn't even order a drink or anything, but just sat there, looking very uncomfortable. He's counting the minutes until this shit is over and they can all just live in peace.
Alcoholic

100 Posts
4 Threads

"The doctor - oh my God, Mr. Crane, how much do we owe you? What in the world happened to my poor son?" Her eyes wandered to her drink before fixing back on him. "Shut up, James!" she snapped back at her son before looking back to the constable.

Meanwhile, the bartender whipped out a pitcher and topped it up, sliding it toward whoever that familiar-seeming fellow of Constable Crane's was.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"That isn't James, Anita." Elijah sighed and frowned. "Lower your voice, while you're in public. No reason to shout, we can hear you just fine. And you don't owe me a thing. Just relax, he doesn't want to make a big deal of this so you should respect that. Look... how about I get you a drink and you just calm down a little?" He was trying desperately to get the woman to just relax a little. He did not want a fight.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

The doctors bill had been paid by the men who had brought him in. Who had been careful not to leave a name. Noah groaned when his mother kept going on about it. Not about her forgetting which child he was. He was used to it. "No! Don't give her any more to drink!" Noah said. "Go home, mum!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony took Elijah's drink for himself, turning his head slightly to actually look at what was going on. It resembled certain bad memories a bit too much, but even so, he didn't turn away. Genuinely, fuck all this. Anthony bounced his leg in anxiety as he looked at the fight just waiting to happen (not that he saw particularly well—shit was getting pretty blurry by now). He should've just gone home. He's of no use, here. Watching with a morbid curiosity, he considered whether or not he should say something. ...He'll wait a bit before deciding.
Alcoholic

100 Posts
4 Threads

"CALM DOWN!" she shouted back, gritting her teeth. "How CALMED DOWN would you be if some God-forsaken piece of shit socked your cousin there in the eye?!"

She gestured madly with her free hand at Anthony, then polished off the remaining 3/4 of her son's drink and narrowly missed putting it down on the actual table.

"So who got arrested?" she said, brow knit with suspicion and throat a little too raw to keep yelling.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned more as he really wasn't in the right state to get into an argument with her. "I said calm down. And yes, I'd be upset. But if he didn't want me to get involved, then I wouldn't get involved. He's an adult, just like Noah practically is. He told you to stop and to go home. And it's none of your business who got arrested. That's between me and him.'