Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony wasn't convinced, but didn't want to bother Elijah about this. "You sure?" he asked, but didn't really gove him any time to respond before he spoke again. "Well, I trust you on that." Anthony took another sip from his glass.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded and nudged him in a completely platonic matter that friends did. "Something a little .. unpleasant.. won't ruin our good time." He held up his glass to his to make a toast even though both cups had a lot missing. "To.. a good evening?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Well, I sure hope it won't," Anthony said. He looked at Elijah as the latter raised his glas in mild confusion, until he understood what it was all about. "To a good evening." he repeated to make a toast. This evening is fine and good and he's glad about that. Thank god noone will ever ruin this lovely evening they're having.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded as he clinked their glasses and took a bigger gulp of his own. He coughed and looked embarrassed. "I.. really am not used to drinking much at all." He laughed a little and looked down.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Honestly, he wasn't all that surprised by that. Elijah seemed like the kind of guy who doesn't drink a lot. "Don't worry about that," Anthony said, pausing to drink all of what was left in his glass. "we'll make an alcoholic out of you yet." He laughed at his own unfunny excuse of a joke.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head but grinned foolishly. "I would make a terrible drunk." He waved the bartender to get Anthony another drink since he finished his so quickly.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"You should be more confident in yourself, Elijah," Anthony smiled, accepting the new drink as well and taking a large sip of it. Getting blackout drunk with Elijah was much better than getting blackout drunk all alone.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"That.. may be true. But it isn't about my confidence that makes me worry what sort of drunk I'd be." Elijah smiled and blushed a little as he drank. "What if I had trouble controlling myself?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony laughed gently, drinking from his glass as he listened to Elijah speaking. "I doubt that," he shrugged. Then again, he hadn't seen Elijah drunk before so he couldn't really make a judgement about that, really. "but I wouldn't mind."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah blushed and smiled as he drank. "You would if I did something indecent in public..." He couldn't even imagine, but people did crazy things under alcohol's influence.