Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony subconsciously rubbed Elijah's hand with his thumb, enjoying the brief moment of silence between them two. "Okay, no worries," he nodded. He was fine with that. Being alone at his own place wasn't ideal, of course, but it's not like he'll die or something. He'll manage—it isn't as big a deal as he's thinking it to be.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded and smiled softly. "Sorry, I would love for you to be here but if Ben found out his boys stayed at my place while there was also a strange man he'd never met, he would worry and jump to conclusions." He squeezed his hand and sighed trying to relax.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"It's fine," Anthony said. "I'm terrible with kids, anyways, so this is probably for the better." Besides, kids were surprisingly good at figuring out whether people were gay or not and he wasn't going to take that risk.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded, "Thank you for understanding. It should just be for one night. " He slipped an arm around to hug him. It was nice and quiet there and warm. He did feel better explaining his worries.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony leaned into the hug. Though he was, of course, curious about who that friend of Elijah and said friend's sons are, he wasn't about to pry. If he's meant to find out, he will sooner or later. But there's no use in interrogating him about it. "Do you like kids, then?" he asked, both because of genuine curiosity and because the silence was so......draining.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked at him after the question. "I do but I have accepted that I'd never have any way before I grew up. Some kids really get on my nerves but most are pretty good. And I grew up with my friend's family and his kids. His oldest was close to my age. So I knew him and the younger ones well while I grew, though I have no experience caring for them. I've been around them enough. Sorry you don't.." it wasn't an issue either way.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony shrugged. Not like he was going to ask to adopt like 20 kids or whatever with Elijah anyways. "Kids are fine, I'm just terrible with dealing with them," he laughed at his own faults. "I wouldn't want to have any, though. So much responsibility. I can barely take care of myself, let alone someone else." Small talk was fun, but wow, this topic was bringing back some unpleasant memories...he tried to push them away.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged, "You'd be surprised how often parents are bad at dealing with them too. I guess I can't talk though, I never tried to raise any." Of course, a small part of him would have loved to adopt one or two. He knew better than that though. What he wanted and what he could logically have were very different. "It's fine though. You don't even have to completely care for yourself any more, I am here." he smiled brightly. "I'll help in any way I can if you wanted me to."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

[CW: references to child abuse]

Anthony was mostly just terrified of fucking up his kids like his parents had him. "Yeah, I'd know about that," he said, fidgeting with the bandage on his hand. Maybe if he were in an actually stable situation he would consider adopting a kid or whatever, but that will never happen. He sighed contentedly as Elijah spoke again, and tried to push all those memories away again. "you're too kind, Elijah. But if you want to help, then I won't stop you."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah hugged him. "I want to help. I want to do anything I can to make you happy. You just ask and I will always do my best." He smiled and leaned up to kiss him quickly. "I'm already happy because for once I have someone in my life that I can truly relate to and not hide who I am.'