Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony wasn't going to risk puking or passing out just in the middle of the street, so he decided to do those things in the safety of home instead. He was feeling better than in the morning, though, and even better as he heard Elijah return.

Anthony looked miserable, but slightly less so now that Elijah was back. "Hey, Elijah," he called out right back at him, leaving the bedroom where he had spent most his day in and deciding to stand in the middle of the other room aloofly.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

"Hey! Feeling better I hope?" Elijah smiled at him as he put down Diane's food and walked over to give him a small hug. "Are you hungry?" He wasn't since he'd eaten at the Wards but he certainly was happy to cook for Anthony. The guy had probably spent all day there and had nothing.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"A bit, yeah," Anthony said, trying to kiss him on the lips but being too short for that so he just kind of weirdly kissed him on the chin instead. Oh well. "not very hungry, but like, I'll probably starve to death if I don't eat anytime soon." He hasn't eaten for like....a solid two days, at least. And he knows better than to say no to free meals.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled at the kiss and leaned down to kiss him quickly. 'Then let me make you something. I wish I could have invited you to dinner with me, but you would have probably not liked it there." He smiled softly, plus he could only imagine all the questions Ben would have had. He decided not to think about it and immediately started cooking.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Maybe," Anthony shrugged, grinning like a fool. "it's not a big deal anyways, though. If you want to take me out to dinner so very bad, though, we have plenty of time for that." As soon as Elijah left to go cook something, Anthony sat down on the sofa, looking at his hands which suddenly seemed exceedingly interesting.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah tilted his head as he thought about it. "How about tomorrow? I'll take you out. Any place you want." He smiled as he chopped up some vegetables and started making some dough. It would take a while but he was sure Anthony would love a pie.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Ooh. A romantic candlelit dinner," Anthony raised his eyebrows and smiled. "I'm in, though. Maybe this time noone will need to be arrested, hm?" He liked the idea of going out with Elijah, though. Was it a date? Sounded like a date.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah chuckled softly,"I hope so! And that sounds very romantic." He grinned and blushed as he worked to cook the filling to put in the crust. "Thank you for coming up with it.'
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

God knows that when they do go out, though, something is bound to happen. All Anthony had to do was hope nothing would. "You're very welcome," he said. "that's just what I do. Come up with utterly amazing and brilliant ideas." Anthony leaned back as he jokingly praised himself.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah chuckled softly and walked up to him while he let the food heat up and grinned. 'You do. And you can sing. You have a lot of talents."