Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

744 Posts
16 Threads

"Oh I'm so sorry to hear that," Tobias said with a concerned frown. "Well, I don't want to disturb ye if yer feeling ill. I go to a presbyterian church, usually, but if there's not any in Whitby, any non-conformist protestant church will-," He caught sight of Anthony. "Oh, I woke up your house mate... I'm so sorry. Hello," he added as a greeting to the stranger.

Just housemates. Nothing suspicious about that.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah perked up though he still felt like he wanted to hide under a rock. "I know just the place. You can see Ben and the girls there. I'll show you the way and help you find Ben and the others before I go to the station. That way I know you'll feel more at home." He wasn't about to tell him just yet where he went.

Hearing the man speak, he turned and waved. "Morning, Anthony. You don't have to get up if you need to lay down longer, I know you must feel awful. Ah, Anthony, this is Tobias." He turned to the man before him and gestured back, "Tobias, this my friend Anthony."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony was content with just listening to their conversation. The ringing in his ears made it a bit difficult, but what is life without challenges?

"Morning, Elijah. And Tobias," he nodded as a greeting to the stranger. "and I'm feeling just fine, Elijah." That was a complete and utter lie, of course, but Anthony wasn't about to just let this whole thing go without trying to listen in at least a little bit.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias looked from one to the other. Had they been drunk together or something? Nah. Elijah was a constable after all. "Pleased to meet you." He turned back to Elijah. "If its no trouble, that would be great." He was pleased to hear that Ben's family went to the same church. That might make everything a bit easier.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and smiled. He grabbed his jacket to get ready to go. "We are going to church. You want to come or anything?" He looked at Anthony, certain he'd refuse but it didn't hurt to ask. He buttoned up his jacket and was getting ready to leave.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony nodded at Tobias, leaning against the wall as he listened in on their conversation again. "Not really," he shrugged as a response to Elijah's question. He was pretty sure that going outside would kill him or something, and he hated churches, so the decision was fairly easy.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias nodded. "Nice to meet you, Anthony." He then stepped out and helped Elijah on to the carriage and then hopped on too. "Lead the way," he said as he gave a wave of the reign and the horse started walking.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Ok, if Diane comes to the door, you can always let her in and feed her if you feel like it." He called out and waved as he left with Tobias. He shut his eyes when he could to try to will the headache away but had to ride with the man and lead him to the church. "Thanks for the lift. I can't believe I forgot about church, I feel so foolish."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony made a 'mhm' sound, watching as Elijah and Tobias left. time to go back to bed and cry
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah felt exhausted in more ways than one when he returned home. He looked around as he came in, already going to feed Diane as the cat asked for food. "I'm home." He called out, not sure if Anthony was even there or not.