Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony frowned as Elijah pulled away from him and stood up. "No, no," he stuttered out, perhaps a bit too quickly. "I don't.....I don't want to be alone."That was the last thing he wanted, right now. He felt as if he was going to cry again. A bit pathetic, isn't it?
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked down at him surprised but smiled a little. "Well I'm certainly not.. going to tell you no.." He held out his hand to help him up so they could go to bed. "But.. we don't have to talk about anything. I still have this massive headache. I don't know if sleep has ever looked so welcoming before."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony took Elijah's hand and got up after the latter had finished speaking yet again. He mouthed an 'okay' and nodded. "We don't have to talk about anything," he repeated. "I guess—I guess I'm tired as well. So...sleep sounds good. Right now." He felt like a moron for being so unsure of himself and anxious, and he seriously hoped it didn't show. Whatever. Maybe he can actually manage to fall asleep and forget about this shit.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged, "If there is something you want to talk about, we can. But I think we're both tired. It's been a hard day." He walked to the bedroom and changed into night clothes and gave Anthony some he could change into. He didn't wait for him before slipping into bed and stretched a bit , already closing his eyes as he waited.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"It has," Anthony nodded, walking to the bedroom as well. To be fair, there was absolutely nothing he wanted to do right now except just sleep for a long while, so this was good, actually. After changing, Anthony just slipped into bed as well, saying nothing as he just curled up next to and latched onto Elijah.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah just muttered a soft 'good night' and wrapped his arm around Anthony to hold him close and relaxed. This was nice after all he'd been through. Why had he been so worried? He really needed to learn to not fear the worst.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony subconsciously muttered a half-awake 'love you', mostly busy with revelling in the euphoria of just...being held, like that. With the fact that this was very comfortable and that he was still drunk as hell, it didn't take long at all until Anthony had drifted off. God knows he'll regret today and yesterday immensely when he wakes up, but that was future Anthony's problem—right now he had absolutely nothing to worry about, no?
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah's eyes opened when he heard that. He looked down but closed them again. It had to be the alcohol. He still smiled and hugged him a little closer as he fell asleep with him. When morning came, he was definitely going to feel just as bad if not worse thanks to all the drinking he had done.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Yeah. It was totally just the alcohol. Anthony was a bit too drunk and a bit too asleep to realize what he'd said, but he didn't seem to mind. He shifted a bit to make himself more comfortable, and rested his head on Elijah's chest. In the morning he was probably going to regret all that he'd ever done, but that could wait until tomorrow.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah woke early and winced putting a hand to his head. "Agh..' He covered his face with his arm to block out the sunlight that filtered through the window while the other naturally tightened a little around Anthony. "A-ahsorry.." He muttered before letting him go so he could sit up. "oh I have such a terrible headache. I don't like drinking..' He sighed and slipped out of bed to go look for medicine to take.