Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The day after [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"If... it's no problem to you." Ben said hesitantly. "It would be very helpful at the moment. I'll send Will over, later, to bring Bram's things."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah shook his head and smiled. "I'll come by to get it. I have work still to do today so it isn't any problem. Things seem tense at home. I offered to let Alice make up some of the money she took by working for me as a maid at my house a couple of times a week but it seems like she can't right now. Maybe later."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben shook his head. "She's done so... so much lyin', Elijah. I'd prefer her to stay in doors for now, until I've decided what to do."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed. "If you insist. I hope you don't cage her too tightly. It'll just hurt her more." He turned to head home with Bram, wondering if he'd end up with a night visitor begging for help to escape to York again. It would be better than her sneaking around and stealing.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram walked with him. "Ye think Alice is the next to die?" he asked, in all seriousness.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked shocked. "I hope no one dies in your family for a long long time.." He tried to get him to hurry to his house so they could focus on tea and not death.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram followed him. "Someone dies every so often." he muttered.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Yes, but I am happier not thinking about it and hoping it won't come. It's always so sad and painful when it does.' He said as they walked. "Young and old can die, so it'll always be a surprise who comes next. All the more reason to try to keep people alive, to make it harder."

391 Posts
5 Threads

"I hope I won't die..." Bram muttered.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled sadly."I hope you don't die until you're a very old man. I wish no one died, but it will come eventually, so I wish for it not to happen until they are very old and have no regrets."