Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Odd Ones Out
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

He couldn't explain where the wine went. His throat felt dry as he watched his companion. The smirk, the movement, everything had him analyzing and trying to explain the situation. He wasn't a smart man though and found his thoughts going in circles. He took a deep breath and walked after him quickly after dropping the stone.
"No.... you're..the one who brought it up. I just want to ..be a good friend and.. keep you entertained." It was a terrible thing to say as he knew the kind of entertainment Chris enjoyed. But he was truthful and only hoped he wouldn't be punished for his kindness.
Ghost of Unfortunate Pasts

74 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]

Chris did not look back, though there was a fractional turn of his head at Darius’ words. He kept on walking.

“You’re one of a kind, Darius.”

He sounded amused, and it was hard to tell what aspect about.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius slowed his step at the half turn, glad it wasn't clear that he fought back the urge to visibly flinch. When the other continued walking, he did as well. He hurried to be at his side again as they continued and he hoped that their destination wouldn't be too boring, otherwise he just knew Chris would find his own entertainment and at the moment Darius was the only victim in sight.

74 Posts
1 Thread

Hm. He already regretted putting down the rock.

“How are your sisters?” Chris asked pleasantly as they walked.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius looked forward but his fingers fidgeted a little. "Oh, you know. Same as ever, I believe . How is your family doing?" It was such dribbling speech, but he truly wasn't sure what to say and didn't want to say too much.

74 Posts
1 Thread

“Still trying to get my dear sister in the same room as Magnus,” Chris laughed.

Magnus was his favorite brother. He reminded him of himself.

“Is your father still harping about the working class plight?”
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

"Ah, yes.. I've mentioned it. I think he's considering it." He had said it when he accidentally crossed paths but he spoke in such a whisper he wasn't certain if he'd even been heard.

"Father is always on about something, who bothers keeping track?" He shrugged helplessly.

74 Posts
1 Thread

“Hm, perhaps you’re right,” Chris said, but it didn’t sound like he agreed.

Ugh. If only he could get Magnus’ ear. That one was the dumb fuck with it all lined up.

“How about you? How is your art going, Darius?”

Still lifes rotted the brain, but he had the ambition of getting him to paint a rotten apple soon. Oh! The experience would be miserable.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius rose a brow at him asking about his art. He wanted to smile, he felt it tug at his lips. He knew Chris didn't care, he was sure of it but he wanted to believe. "Oh.. it's been well. I've started sketching my sleeping brothers. Only been caught once." Was that weird? He liked sleeping people because they were calm and it was like having a model without paying them. Trying to do that with his sisters, he was certain would be seen as strange.

74 Posts
1 Thread

“Only once?” Chris said conversationally, like it was the most normal thing in the world. “Have you tried the mortuary? Or a funeral?”