Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony hadn't thought about what his favorite colours were very often, so this actually made him think for a moment. Only a moment, though. "Purple and yellow," Anthony decided, taking another small sip from his glass, before looking back towards Elijah. He had relaxed somewhat, though he was still rather skeptical and paranoid about being arrested or....something.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

There was a smile on his face and he nodded. "Oh those are nice colors together. Reminds me of um.. what are they.. Iris. They are purple and yellow, very lovely. Regal coloration too." He was pleased with the answer but there was no wrong answer. He found himself finishing off the cider and ordering another. This one he would drink far slower.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Guess so. Haven't thought about it in that way," Anthony said with a shrug. He doesn't usually go about thinking about colors in relation to.....flowers or how regal said color is. Anthony looked to the side towards Elijah as the latter had already finished his drink and was ordering another—contrary to Anthony, who hadn't even drank half of his glass yet. With that thought, he took another sip from his glass.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged, "That's understandable? You enjoy the colors as they are, not trying to find some reason behind it. I just thought about it since I was wondering where I'd normally seen the colors together." He smiled and held the cup to enjoy the warmth through his gloves. He didn't want to let the silence grow, it felt like it loomed over them and made it harder to start speaking again. "What about other things do you like? Animals? Maybe the ocean?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony didn't think about these things very much. "I don't know, I don't think about this very often," he admitted, taking another, larger sip from his glass again. Not often he has small talk and drinks with a guy who he was entirely sure would be the cause of his life ending. "I like cats, I guess." And that he does! But he's had way too much of an unsteady income to keep a cat and actually let it have a healthy life.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

The man beside him looked delighted. "I have a cat, her name is Diane. They are actually not very difficult to take care of. She spends most of her day wandering unless it's too cold. Though I prefer she stays inside so I do not have to worry when I don't see her." He almost giggled as he did indeed care a lot about his pet.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony suddenly looked very interested in the conversation. "I get that," he shrugged. "it's so often that I'll see like a cat or dog wandering on the streets and I'll feel so bad about the fact that they have to be out there when it's so cold and it's so sad but I know that I can't take one in because I don't have the money for it and that makes me even sadder to know that they'll just be out there in the cold and rain." He was unsure what the point of this rant was, other than him declaring that animals are nice. Or something.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded with some enthusiasm. "It is such a shame. My home is too small and she doesn't like other animals so it is just us, but it is so hard to not want to find some place for them. They are stuck in their own circumstances and can't help they are on the street. It is up to the compassion of people to change that and so many don't whether or not they have the means. It is a shame."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"It is!" Anthony said with great enthusiasm. Though he perhaps wouldn't admit it, he was actually a very empathetic man and seeing animals in those situations just made his heart break. "I wish I could just.....adopt all those animals that are out there. But I can't." He seemed terribly broken up about that fact, his sad state probably heightened by the alcohol in his system. But he's so fucking sad about cats and dogs suffering.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and held his hands together, putting his mug aside. "Exactly. I wish there was like.. an orphanage but for animals. Where they could all have food and shelter and be taken care of. Then anyone who couldn't have an animal could just come and visit. Maybe just pay a tiny donation to help the cause. It's a shame there is no such thing." He sighed and hung his head. "It really is so sad, I hope one day it changes."