Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Does Elijah think he's going to hold his hand or something? Rather unlikely. And he wants him to think that he's innocent, so fine, he'll drink alright. "Fine. Okay," he decided. Oh, he is so being set up right now that it's unreal. Anthony flagged down a bartender and ordered an ale. Maybe he should have just stayed home and been depressed there. Then this would've never happened.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

The constable looked delighted when he ordered a drink. "There we go. Perfect opportunity to relax. So, if I may ask.. What do you do for a living? Perhaps you know someone that I do as well? You know.. " he couldn't exactly explain what he meant but he took another small swallow from his mug and rest his hand on the wooden surface.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

As if he will ever relax again in his life. Anthony took a small sip from his glass. "You may not and no, I don't," he answered, very opposed to falling for this obvious trap. Maybe he was actually right about this being a set up. The thought admittedly only made his anxiety flare up even more because oh shit he's going to be arrested and then his life will be fucking over.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Unemployed?" Elijah rose his brow as he sipped his cider. "Alright, fair enough. You aren't very talkative. It is alright, I can be talkative for the both of us." He grinned and sat up sharply. " I was just thinking on my way home that I'd like to get a scarf, but I don't think I could decide on a fair color. What do you think? I'm leaning towards blue or brown myself."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony took another, slightly larger, sip from his glass, glancing at Elijah every few moments. He is talkative, but usually only when he isn't in danger of being fucking arrested. Though he supposed that he could impose his horrible fashion sense onto him even as he was still in danger. Anthony side-glanced at Elijah, thinking for a few moments as he took another sip. "Yellow." he decided.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Really? Yellow?" The man was surprised by the suggestion and tilted his head as if trying to look at his own fashion. "I've never thought about something so sunny. I hope you mean it, since I'll give it a try. Think I should go with something bright or pale?" His eyes settled on Anthony, hoping to see if he meant what he said about the color suggestion. "I admit I am terrible with fashion."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

The more people that wander around Whitby wearing gaudy and bright colors, the better. "Yeah. Yellow," he repeated with a shrug. "up to you, I guess. But I like bright yellow myself." Now that he's actually thinking about it, Elijah would look better wearing a more muted and less garish yellow. Though he supposed that it might be possible that he could pull of a brighter one as well. Elijah certainly seems...sunny enough for such a color.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

The constable didn't dwell on it for long. "Alright, I'll give a nice buttercup yellow a try. I hope it looks nice. " He smiled and put a gloved hand on his own neck as if attempting to mentally imagine it though he couldn't. "As long as it keeps me warm, right?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"As long as it keeps you warm," Anthony shrugged. For a man who basically always dresses like a clown, Anthony did have decent fashion sense, in some odd way. Looking at Elijah in an almost analytical way, he also tried to visualize a buttercup yellow scarf on him, and was actually quite pleased with the image he created in his head. Maybe blue or brown would have been a better choice, but Anthony was satisfied with his choice.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked satisfied as the man seemed to be relaxing slightly, at least he was convinced he was. He smiled as he nodded and drank some then glanced back towards him. "What is your favorite color anyway?" It was actually completely a random question of curiosity, but just talking about harmless topics seemed the way to go.