Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Well, shit [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"Very good, James," Anthony explained, flashing a brief smile at him. Or at least he thought that it was good. He wouldn't insult James. Not on purpose, at least.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James glowed with pride. "I'll be the best apprentice!" he promised.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I'm sure you'll blow me away," Anthony chuckled softly. And it wasn't even just said out of politeness—he was fairly certain of it. James seemed like a smart kid, and like a good 'apprentice'.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James smiled and seemed happy, until he tried to get of his chair and his ankle hurt again. "But I can't run away now..."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Oh shit, yeah, his leg was fucked up. That was bad. "It'll heal soon," Anthony reassured him. Or, at least, he hoped it would. "and then you can run away to your heart's desire. 'Til then, I guess we'll just wait." He shrugged, looking at James's leg. Yeah, that looked like shit.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James hopped back to the bed. "I'll be so bored...." he complained. "What will you do in the mean time?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony followed him, and sat down on the bed. "You'll be alright soon enough," he reassured him. Or, well, he assumed he would. "and—I guess I'll just be doing what I do, then. Taking care of you, making money, et cetera." Though the 'taking care of a child' thing was very new.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James smiled at him. He liked the idea of being taken care of. "You're a good dad!" he said, and he hugged Anthony.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony's heart skipped a beat at that. He really did not know how to respond to that. Though he froze and tensed up at first when James hugged him, he eventually relaxed a bit after a bit of time. Was he a good dad? He didn't think he would be. He absolutely did not know how to react at all to this....warmth.

"Thanks," he responded after a moment of silence.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James smiled up at Anthony. Then his face froze and he opened his mouth. "Oh." he let go. "I have to go poop now," he overinformed the man. And he got off the bed and skipped off again.