Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Well, shit [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony had, in fact, met a 'pirate' before but it was certainly a much less exciting encounter than James would probably think it be. "Have I ever met pirates? Of course I have, a couple years ago at the latest," he smiled. 

Time to improvise. "Well, it was.....nighttime, and I was walking around the docks looking for. Someone to rob. And so I found this guy and followed him for a bit and then tried to steal from him and threaten him and it didn't really work, but. He was so impressed and intimidated by me thaaaat.........he told me that he thought I was so good at that that he offered me a spot on his....pirate ship. And I almost accepted before I remembered that I had reasons to not accept his offer. And he was very sad about that but we ealked a bit together and stabbed one person and then parted ways." Not a good story but a story nonetheless.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James listened, watching the man with big dark eyes. "Why didn't you accept it?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Because this never happened. "Because I had.....things to do in Whitby."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"What things?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Very personal things."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James grasped. "Did you have a lover!? A lady who had promised herself to ye, but ye couldn't marry her, because she was from a wealthy home and you were not...?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony couldn't help but laugh a bit at that. Quite bold of James to assume that anyone could love Anthony, let alone a wealthy lady. "Well, that's a very personal question, isn't it?" he asked, but the tone of his voice betrayed the fact that it wasn't a serious question  "Answer's no, though. I don't...like women in that way." Maybe it was a bit early to pull the 'I am gay' card on this kid, considering he's only had him for a day, but he doesn't really care.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James looked confused. "You don't like wealthy ladies? I would marry one. Then I would have a lot of money!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Shit, this kid was smarter than he thought. However, no amount of money would make Anthont heterosexual. "Well, isn't that clever," he smiled, almost a bit envious of James's obliviousness. "But yeah, I just don't. Like women." Not in a misogynistic way, just in a 'gay man' way.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James still looked at the man confused. His frown became deeper and deeper. Then he suddenly let go of Anthony's arm and shifted a little to create distance between them. "Do you like boys?"