Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Well, shit [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Well, it seems that James is still alive so that made Anthony feel less guilty. Only a bit, though. "No," he said after a moment. "you can barely walk. And.........uh, you're like...a child. You could hurt yourself." Maybe he was being a bit too cautious, but he can't in his right mind make this kid make him breakfast. That would be kind of a dick move.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Oh..." James wasn't used to responsible adults - apart from his brother Claude, who was technically an adult, but 'one of the kids' for James. And so he looked skeptical as he asked: "Are you going to make porridge?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Bold of you to assume Anthony can make anything. "Well, yeah, okay sure," he decided. He'll sure as hell try  at least. "you just....don't worry about it."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"I'm hungry," he stated. He climbed back on the bed. "What do you do for a living?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I can imagine," he shrugged, standing up from the bed. About to head off into the kitchen, he hesitated for a moment when James asked of what he did. For a brief moment he contemplated lying but then realized that lying to kids is bad and his conscience wouldn't like it. "I steal from people." Because lying to kids is worse than robbing people. To him, at least.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Oh." James seemed to have no problems with that. "Will you teach me, so I can be your apprentice? I'm not very good at stealing yet." As he had proven last night. But he had been adopted instead, so he hadn't done too bad all in all.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"After you've eaten breakfast," he said. "you can't learn on an empty stomach." And with that, he left the room and disappeared into the kitchen, presumedly to fix something to eat for both of them. He can't cook but god be willing he is going to try.

After some time, he exited the kitchen, carrying two bowls of porridge and laying them on a table. Surprisingly, it actually looked edible. He had truly outdone himself this time. "Alright, James, food's done!" he called. This is his life now.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James hopped over to the table and dug in immediately. But he dropped his spoon and brought his hand to his mouth when the porridge burned his tongue. Then he picked up the spoon again and blew over the porridge. "It's hot."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony blinked. "Well.....yeah," he said. It's freshly made. Of course it's hot. What is he supposed to do about it?
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James blew over the porridge and resumed eating after a while. "It's nice." he commented with his mouth full.