Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Running out of time
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah rose a brow. "I'd be a hypocrite if I did. You know I always try to go easy on people if they aren't hurting anyone. Just as I'd never arrest you for it. Maybe that makes me a bad constable, but.. I figure if most places people can turn their backs because someone is rich  I can let it go if people don't mean anyone harm."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Hey..." Simon held up his hands. "I know you'd never arrest me for it, or someone else. But he wouldn't know, would he?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and shrugged. "I suppose, but if we do meet, I hope you don't make him think the worst of me.." He chuckled lightly.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"I'd never do that." He gave Elijah a gentle push.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled gently pushing him back. "I would hope not. I still just have to voice it."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Ye don't trust me?" Simon asked, somewhat hurt. Trusting Simon was a totally sensible thing to do.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Of course I trust you. I just said it, for the sake of saying it. I promise. " He smiled and held out a hand. "I'll prove it when I see you in the city next time."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon shook his hand. "And I'll prove I'm trustworthy." The universe cringed.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"I know you will." He walked him inside and gestured for him to sit. "You going to try to sleep again?"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon sat down and nodded while he took off his boots. "Yeah, I feel better, thanks. I suppose we could still catch a couple of hours."