Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Safe and Sound [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah frowned more. "Family is more important than money, Bram. We are going to look for you sister. And don't say things like that.. you'll hurt her feelings." He added carefully.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

"But we will starve without money!" Bram protested. "Nobody cares if she grows fat! Anne is fat!"
The next moment, Anne's hand had cut across her brother's face. "Go home!" She regretted it, as soon as she saw her brother's shocked face, a red mark on the side, where she had struck him. The boy burst into wailing and ran away. Anne burst into tears as well.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was shocked. He would have said something or stopped it if he'd known what was going to happen but it was too late. His hands covered his face and he wondered how this kept happening. Finally he put a hand on Anne's shoulder. "Please, don't hit your brother Anne. He likes to act out. You're not fat and you shouldn't let any words get to you. I believe you are better than that. For now though, we need to find Alice."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne nodded, lip quivering, and wiped her eyes with her shawl. "I don't know where she went. I suggested we'd go to Maggie and ask for help, and she agreed, but then when we were walking, she said she was sorry and suddenly ran off, an' I lost 'er in the crowd."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded as he tried to remain calm. "We will find her. Any ideas of places she might go in town?" It was a foolish question as clearly Alice had a secret side and could be anywhere.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne shook her head. "She'd probably be hiding, since that seemed her intent... So she'd avoid the beach and other busy places. But I have honestly no idea. I don't know what she's intending to do." Anne felt desperate. They would have to find her at some point. Or Alice would have to come home eventually. And at some point, father would find out. "I don't even know what to do when we find her, Elijah."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"We deal with that when we find herĀ  Someone who is terribly afraid like her can be panicking. And I don't know how much money is left. What if it was enough forĀ  train ticket?" They knew so little, the father could be from another place for all he knew.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne looked at him, shocked. "Best check the station, before we check anywhere else." And Anne began to run in the direction of the station.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded. "You go on ahead, there is one place I want to check first ." Just in case, he went and ran for the cliffs.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

[Content warning: crude language]

There were some tourists on the East cliff, admiring St Mary's church and reading the gravestones. A gentleman was staring at a gravestone with the name 'Dracula' and seemed lost in thought. Skycunts Seagulls were soaring around the cliff top. But there was no Alice.