Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Safe and Sound [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah gave Bram a nod. "Sure. I'm not sure where she is, but the moment she realizes you have food, she'll be there." He let him go look for Diane who was probably napping on the bed, when he turned to Will. "I am sorry, I know it must feel I keep undermining you. I'm sure at home, Ben agreed with you completely. I just don't want any fighting and I do believe people shouldn't keep their emotions to themselves in most situations. Are you angry with me?"

70 Posts
0 Threads

Bram left the table with his plate, but not before he had stuck his tongue out at his older brother.
Will glared after him and turned to Elijah. He stopped stabbing his food. "No... I just want to look after him, like father said."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and sighed. "You are doing a good job. It's wonderful how you care for him. I am sure one day, he will realize and appreciate it. You can just go a little easier on some of the small things he does. But thank you for being a good brother."

70 Posts
0 Threads

Will nodded. "Okay..." He quickly finished his food. "Tide will be goin' out soon. We should get to work."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Let me see if he's feeding the cat." Elijah stood and went to check on Bram. He patted Will's shoulder as he passed since he was proud of him. "Bram? You need to get ready to leave soon."

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram was in the bedroom, holding up a piece of meat just where Diane couldn't reach. He looked up and tried his pout again. "But I'm not done feedin' her yet."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah walked over and put down the almost empty bowl of porridge and put a piece of meat on top so the cat could dig in at her own pace. "You have to go though. You can't be late for work. You can try again tomorrow morning." He offered Bram a small smile and tried to leave him out of the room.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram pouted and looked up at Elijah with puppy eyes. "But I want to stay and play. Can I not, Elijah? Please?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head. "I am really sorry, Bram. But you promised you would work and unfortunately that's what men do. We have to work. But she will be here when you get home and you can play. You will have plenty of time to play, I promise."

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram looked at Elijah with a pout, and suddenly he crossed his arms and sat down. "I don't want to go!"