Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Safe and Sound [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah checked on them a little while later, just before he went to sleep. He smiled and made a quiet 'aw' as they were quite adorable. He turned out the lights and laid on the sofa to sleep. He knew he had to get up early to have breakfast ready before the boys had work.

70 Posts
0 Threads

The boys were up early indeed, since they were used to early starts. Bram was already running around full of energy within two minutes of waking up, and Will had to remind him to wash himself. When they were washed, they went to look for Elijah.
"Anything we can help you with, Elijah?" Will asked.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was still a bit drowsy but shook his head. "As long as you are cleaned up you can relax while I make breakfast and lunch for you boys." He yawned and started to cook some eggs and slice up bread and cheese for them to take with them to their work. He dug into the pantry to grab some dried meat to slice up and put with the rest of the lunch. "I wish I had apples." He shrugged and checked on the eggs.

70 Posts
0 Threads

The boys barely ever ate fruit. And though they were lucky to have access to fish, they weren't used to a lot of meat of dairy. "It will be enough, Elijah, don't worry." Will said, laying the table.
Bram was standing near Elijah, attentively watching the food being prepared. When there was meat at home, usually William got it. But now he was a working man as well, and it seemed Elijah was going to reward him for it.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded his head with a smile. "Sit so you can eat your eggs. You'll have plenty of lunch, don't worry." He took the plate that was loaded with scrambled up eggs on it for them to spoon out what they wanted, as well as a small bot of porridge. He placed their on individual plates and bowls and told them to eat while he finished their lunches.

70 Posts
0 Threads

The boys sat down, looking at the meal that was a feast to them. "Oh, Elijah. Ye mustn't go poor on our account." William said. Bram already dug in, but William said a quick prayer. "Don't be greedy." he hissed at his brother, who was filling his plate with more than he could probably eat.
Bram opened his mouth widely at his brother to show him the half-chewed food in his mouth. Will glared.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah could hear them and called out from the other room. "There's plenty, don't worry. You're growing boys and need your energy. But don't waste food." He then came in with their food wrapped in paper and tied up neatly. "There's your lunch since you'll be working very hard. I hope you make your dad proud."He smiled as he started to eat his own food.

70 Posts
0 Threads

"I can eat a lot, because I'm a man now." Bram assured Elijah.
William rolled his eyes, but didn't comment and ate his food. "Thanks, Elijah. I hope we're not interfering with your own work."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled and waved off William's worry. "If I am needed, people know where to find me. Especially this early, I am only usually in one of two places. So you have no need to apologize. Just take your time and eat up. I want you both full of energy for working hard today."

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram was starting to eat slower and looked at the remainder of the food on his plate.
Will nodded. "Thanks."