Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Safe and Sound [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"I can't just sit around while my daughters are God knows where. He turned to the group of people behind Elijah. "Please, it's me daughters that are missing. Let me join one of you."
"I'm taking the cart. Ye can drive with me, ser." Mr. Baxter said.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah wanted to wake up from this weird dream he'd found himself in. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Fine. Let's go. The sooner we look the better..' He thanked the others for helping and left immediately with them to start searching.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Mark led Elijah on to the moors, walking with a steady pace. "Any idea where the lasses were headin' to?" He asked Elijah.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head. "No idea, I don't even know if they had any idea. I still don't know why they left." He looked around though he saw no sign of anyone. "I still don't even know if they would be so desperate to just.. run into the moors. They had to have realized this was a dangerous place to go. Just hiding in town should have been enough until morning. " Clearly it wasn't though.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

The man nodded. "Well, let's hope for the best." They walked for what seemed about an hour. But as the came up out of a valley it became clear that they were looking for a needle in a haystack. Endlessly the moors stretched in every direction, heathland, fields, woods, hill after hill.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked around and frowned in frustration. He looked to the man. "If they went out here yesterday in that rain and fog I don't think they'd have gotten very far. Do you honestly think if they went this way, would they have gotten this far and still be alive?" He felt like as scared as they were, they wouldn't have done this.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

The man looked at Elijah uncomfortably. "There was this terrible rain and this cold wind. If they found shelter before the fog and darkness came, they may have been cold, but should have lasted..." He walked on. "We'll have to find them either way." He said grimly.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded as he kept close to stay safe on the path. "I hope you're right." He frowned and kept an eye out on the horizon for any small sign.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

After a while, Mark spoke again: "We don't know if we're still heading in the direction they took. But there's a farmstead over there." He pointed. "Lets ask if they have seen something."
But none of the members of the family could tell them anything.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

After the farm, Elijah felt just misery that they'd never find the girls. "Let's go a little further and then .. turn around if we don't see anything. You know where to look and we have horses. I can't believe they would be much further if they went this way considering the weather yesterday."