Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Safe and Sound [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah was careful to pick up the pieces but wasn't too worried about getting cut. "I hope things are alright between you two. I've never had a brother so the closest I had was your family, especially Tom and Simon. But I want to try to help you guys even if I know I am a bit clueless. If there is any way you can help me with this, please do not be shy about it."

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Despite all the emotions, or perhaps because of it, Bram fell asleep the moment his face touched the pillow.
Will helped Elijah picking up the pieces. "You're doin' fine. It's not your fault he's upset. We've just been worried about father, and Alice's been shoutin' at him, and he's been annoyin' her and makin' it worse. It will be better now."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded slightly. "I had considered that. I was surprised she would yell so. He is a boy and is just a bit acting out after all that's happening. He needs a little time to relax and not be afraid of raised voices .."The pieces were quickly thrown away and he handed Will some cloth to help pick up the bits of food as he washed up the soup from the floor. "I really wish I could help you all more. I really do."

391 Posts
5 Threads

Will cleaned up the food. "Ye'r already doin' so much for us! I'm sure father will recover faster now that it's quiet at home and he doesn't have to worry about Bram."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and sighed as he scrubbed away between the cracks. "Bram is really a good kid. He's just a little wild. I am glad you are here, I hope you will help keep him safe in the future as I'm sure he will for you when he understands how much you care."

391 Posts
5 Threads

"Aye, he's pretty dumb sometimes." Will stated. He got up and started bringing dishes to the kitchen. "How about you marry Rose?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nearly dropped the dirty cloth he was taking to wash in the sink when the question came out. He took a second to not look surprised as he spoke. "A-ah.. well me and Rose don't love each other, not like that. And I believe it is important for people to marry when they love each other and want to be husband and wife. B-besides, I'd make a terrible husband. I care about my job too much that my wife would feel neglected." In more ways than one, he silently added.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Will frowned. "Well, father says you need a wife..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah laughed softly and shook his head. "Your father isn't always right. There are plenty of men who make it through life without wives or children. I feel that is my destiny and I've welcomed it."

391 Posts
5 Threads

Will didn't understand. But he shrugged. "I wouldn't do that. I would have to do all the housework myself."

Priorities.